Huge list of victims

by umbertoecho 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

https://www.reddit.com/domain/childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/.compact

Sorry about that. I pressed all the wrong buttons. Here it is, posted about an hour ago.

• skin
    skin
    Cheers.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Oh shit, sorry. I will repost the whole damned document if I have to.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Click on the reddit post and up comes the list of those who I believe have called in. It too large a document for me to upload.....It says 1,700...........have a look then save it.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    What a balls up. Wt you should be ashamed of yourself in the wake of victims you have left behind.
  • Splash
    Splash

By the numbers:

1006 Abusers
    63 Ministerial Servants
    42 Elders
    28 Abusers appointed at a later date
    124 Not investigated because there were not 2 witnesses
    128 Confessions but no JC formed
    398 Disfellowshipped
    236 Reinstated
    1730 Victims
    0 Reported to the police by JW's

• kookie
    kookie

Vincent Toole disagree he said over 300 were reported to the police, don't trust anything he says, did he provide proof of this?

Did Angus Stewart agree on that, as apologists are calling the newspapers liars as they claim 300 plus were reported to the police.

• Splash
    Splash

Angus Stewart discredited that '300' figure.
    The WT merely scanned their files for the word "police" and conveniently assumed the police had been involved each time that word was found.

Angus said that the word "police" may have been used in a sentence such as "police were not informed", but the WT counted this as an incident where the police were informed, simply because the word 'police' was used.

If any were reported to the police, then the WT's own records (linked to in the OP) show that this was not done by the JW's in any single instance.

This is a perfect example of Theocratic Warfare being used. Another term for Deception.

• kookie
    kookie
    Thank you Splash so much viewing hard to remember everything.
  • kookie
    kookie
    hope you don't mind Splash if I c/p your reply saves me typing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit