Dad is gone

by jack2 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Sorry to hear about your dad, Jack2.

I'm glad to know what a good man he was, you'll have lots of good memories of him for yourself, and to share with others.

Love, Scully

• detective
    detective

I'm sorry about your father, Jack.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Jack, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad!

Sending you warm cyber hugs {{{{{{{{{{Jack}}}}}}}}}}

Tink

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Jack2,

Please accept my hearfelt sympathy on the loss of your beloved father.

Christian Love,

• Valis
    Valis

jack, my condolances. Do try to be of good cheer during trying times. At least you can take comfort in the good memories of your dad instead of having the looming guilt of JWland hanging over your head and haven't the delusion any longer that you must live by Jehovah's standards in order to see your father again, or that he will be ressurected and you will die for living your life according to your own wishes. Best thoughts from the Texas Branch.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• riz
    riz

(((((((jack2))))))))) i'm so sorry. i lost my dad, too. if you ever need to talk, email me.

love, riz

• jack2
    jack2

Thank you Trucker, Randy, outnfree, Joy2bfree,Scully,detective,Tinkerbell, Awakened, Valis, and riz for all the kind thoughts and support!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((Jack)))

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. I've lost both of my parents, altho not in death; frankly, I dread that day. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Dana

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Jack, I'm envious of you even though you're suffering. My dad was killed when I was a year old, so I have none of the wonderful memories you have. To make matters worse my mother was a devout jdub.

This doesn't mean I don't symthasize with your loss. Take care.

Chris

• Matty
    Matty

I've been away for the last few days so I've only just seen this thread. So sorry to hear of your loss, my condolances to you and your family.

Lots of love

Matty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit