Re: “Became So Beloved” Video

by pixel 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoser
    hoser
    Looks like a guilt trip video to me And btw I know one of those arrogant bullies on the video
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

Can someone pass me the barf bucket? I think punkodnice had it last

• steve2
    steve2

Great thread - such refreshing irreverent humor not unlike the kind of humor Rutherford and co aim at the churches of Christendom. My how quickly the JW organization has slipped itself into such prestigious company!

I may have missed a reply or two along the way, but I thought the video was not yet available for showing and was locked down for elders access only.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    steve2: I may have missed a reply or two along the way, but I thought the video was not yet available for showing and was locked down for elders access only.

Exactly! That's why I think 'Mother' should start including Wifibandit and Pixel as the ones these BOE letters are addressed to....because it seems that everything from WT winds up here first via Wifibandit and Pixel!

For example, the next and future correspondence from WT should begin:

"TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS, WIFIBANDIT AND PIXEL."

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige
    Can someone please explain to me what happens at the point the branch is notified that a DA'd or DF'd person is deceased? Is that a prompt for them to destroy your personal file?
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

It should be played for the congregation during local needs on the midweek meeting just prior to the visit of
    the circuit overseer from September 2015 through February 2016. It should not be played during
    the week of the circuit overseer’s visit

I would think it should be played during the Circuit Overseer's visit so he can stand up and take a bow after.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Simply unbelievable!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Thanks for bringing this BTTT. Don't know how I missed it 5 months ago. Although I couldn't stomach listening to more than about 5 min.

I've always thought the CO/COW position was the most cushy in the Borg. No constant scrutiny (like at Bethel), lots of green handshakes, all of your expenses covered, and adored and worshiped by the R&F.

Heaven: I so love it when you guys take the Borg's super secret uber crap and make it all public-like.

DITTO! Can't thank you enough!

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit