Elders Spying on JWs

by Yizuman 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I remember reading an article on the Bethal Ministries (Now called Free Minds) about a testimony of a woman who was df'ed for having sex with someone outside of the member of the congregation who was not a jdub.

Anyway, she sat with 3 Elders and they made her tell them every single detail exactly what he and she did in the bedroom. They made her repeat not once, but 3 times about what they did in bed. It dawned on her that these Elders was getting off on every bit of the juicy details.

Made me sick to see what kind of perverts those Elders where.

• JT
    JT

"Y" man here is my exp along those lines when i was a new elder

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=4114&site=3

Panties or T hongs

I thought the name of this thread was so on time for this thread demostrates one of the sad things about claiming to speak for god, when one actually does not.

when i was a newly appointed elder at the tender age of 27

i was introduced to the world of the JUDICAL COMMITTEE.

It was in fact my first case. i had gotten a call from the PO before the meeting stating that their would be an elders meetings to discuss some judical matters. i sat thru the meeting thinking and wondering

what type of case would it be and would i be selected to serve on it since i was a new elder or would i be told next you can serve.

right after the prayer we quickly entered the 2nd school. and there we sat, the po annouced that he had been approached by a single sister who stated she had sexual relationship with a man on her job and this would require the formation of a judical committe.

i recall so well that one bro almost jumped out of his seat to volunteer stating that since she was in his bookstudy he felt that he would be in a good position to serve.

the po stated he would be out of town so he could not do it this weekend and it needed to be handle quickly cause it was publicly known on her job

- the guy got the sister stuff and-went bragging about bagging a JW-

so another bro was recommended and then the po said let James serve it will be good exp. we got 2 exp elders already.

so the time was arranged for sat at 2pm at the hall to meet with her but we would meet at 1:30pm to review the flockbook

well i was up late friday night reviewing the flockbook on how i could be a loving shepard for this dear sister who had been swallowed up by this worldly man - a tool of satan_

then the time came she walked into the room and i had known her for a number of years and my wife and her were good friends so the embarrassment on her face was so telling

after a prayer the chairman explained a few ground rules no tape recorders , etc

then she was asked to tell us what happened

when she finished --the woman was shaking and eyes just full of water

then the questioning began

at first the question were basic one that i thought sounded reasonable, but in just a few min i realized why the bookstudy conductor wanted to serve on her case

i found out later that he was interested in her yrs ago, but she wasn't

he married and his wife was one of those big black sisters who was good in field service , but not much to really look at

while this sister kinda put in mind of a Venessa Williams type to put in plainly she was a nice looking sister i won't lie

but the questions took a wild left hand turn, he started and the other bro would followup it was like machine gun questions

Who was on top
    Did he Climax
    was there oral or any anal

and on an on it went
    and yes the famous question:

"Were you wearing Panites or Thongs?"

i could see that she was starting to lose it and she just brokedown into tears- so she was excused to go to the bathroom

while she was out it was explained to me as a new elder that such questions were NEEDED to see if she was consistent in her story and the details- to see if she was truly repentant or was it a practice

he explained to me that a "Practice" could be considered if the person had sexually intercourse more than once during the night while in the bed with the person- that it was not needed for it to be separate days, but more than once in the same night and it "could be" considered that the person had made it into a "Pratice"

the TECHNICAL DETAILS that wt gives it's elders are unreal

such as the difference between

1. MOMENTARYLY TOUCHING A SISTER'S BREAST

2. CARRESSING IT-

oUR WT elders school spent about 25 min in our class explaining the difference between the two and each has it's own
    punishment

i was told that the Panty-Thong question would reveal

"INTENT" "Scheming" "planning" etc on the part of the sister

you see as it was explained to me if she was wearing Bloomers or reg panties then if a claim was made that we got carried away in the heat of the moment then it would be possible

but if she was wearing "Thongs" then she went to his house with the intent of Giving him Some

now this is how i was beening groomed and instructed, being a new elder who had never served on any case i didn't know

these guys were exp elders with yrs of judical cases under thier belt-
    beside these were all Former bethelites like myself so of course the boys from THE HOUSE knew how the judicial meeting was to be handle

well she came back into the room and sat down and the questions started again in a few min and at this point she refused to answer anymore questions LIKE THAT and she told us she would not answer THOSE TYPES OF QUESTIONs

"Girl Friend" picked up her bag and walked out

in 5 min we decided that she was "UNREPENTANT" AND DFED HER

I SWEAR TO GOD i only wish i could find her and tell her how sorry i was for allowing her to literally be ganged raped by those guys

this system of the WT of having men called Elders with no training FREELY be able to ask any Damn quesiton they want to and the persons is obligated to answer or else be viewed as not working with Jehovah's Organization is a Damn Joke

I often wonder whatever became of that sister- she attended only about 2or 3 meetings after the annoucement and disappared into thin air

If you are reading this post and you know who you are

for i'm in the Washington DC area of the country

I beg you to please accept my apology for supporting such a cruel and evil system

James

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

I got my hands on a copy of the old flockbook...being a new elder James...you weren't expected to be the bad cop...you were one of the good cops...lol....but i never understood ....how badgering a person, to the point of wanting to run away...proved they were unrepentant....in the end you shouldn't be apologising to that girl....you prolly did her a favour...and anyway...like I said it wasn't you who had the bad cop role.

When elders play God....and feel they can see what's in a persons heart that's when I get so mad....

If the protection and welfare of a society made up of individuals becomes more important than the needs and well being of the individuals within that society, and God judges us as individuals and not as a society anyway, the only reason to belong to a society is therefore supposed safety and support.

If however the welfare of that society is foremost before the welfare and needs of the individuals that make up the society in the first place, the individual is not safe or secure and does not receive unbiased support.

In other words if the societys welfare is seen as being in jeopardy due to an individual within that society the individual will be sacrificed.

All for one and one for all in that society is NON existent, unless offcourse if by exposing an individual for criminal actions to OUTSIDERS, compromises the good name of the society.

The thing the individual has to decide for themselves is whether or not the society is worthy of his/her sacrifice!

If not, then they make an informed decision to leave or if they cant make that decision he/she is usually removed.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I often wonder whatever became of that sister- she attended only about 2or 3 meetings after the annoucement and disappared into thin air

Well, I hope she didn't kill herself after all this happened.

If you had seen the video "Witnesses of Jehovah" I think it was called, a teenager confessed to having sex with an older married woman and the Elders df'ed him. Then he killed himself by drinking a very powerful poison that put him into a coma and later died.

I've heard stories about jdubs who got df'ed later committed suicude.

• undercover
    undercover

So how do these elders who have been spying on people explain their absense away from their families late at night? Assuming they aren't telling their wives all the juicy gossip, I see a perfect setup for hanging out and partying, seeing other women, going to strip clubs, etc and then telling the Mrs. you can't talk about it, it's a judicial matter. Heh heh heh, maybe I'll go back and become an elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit