JW's deny jesus as being king before 1914

by heathen 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

Sangdigger - I have read the bible and low and behold that's where I had the problems with accepting the dubs explaination on everything .I thought they made sense on some stuff but then they seemed like they were only interested in forcing their ideas on people even if you could show them scripture that was oviously in contridiction to their teaching. Then they love to make you feel like you are second class to all the schmucks in the congregation. Well I tell you what the more I think about it the more I am sooo glad that I thru the little dick head out of my house during one of those times .

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

heathen, to sum it all up, i think you proved your point on this post. The dubs are in error on when Jesus assumed all authority. Anyway, great post!!!!!!! talk to ya later i'm sure. Cheers!

• heathen
    heathen

Amen to that brother sangdigger .Thank you for taking the time to post your ideas .I enjoy discussing stuff like this at times and as you can see not many responses .I have a whole list of stuff that I just can't accept in their dogma and as I said everytime I tested the inspired expressions I got the same attitude from the holier than thou class. I am not like some of the other posters around here, these experiences where true stories and I always try to tell it the way I see it .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit