people df'd for having sex

by placebo_apothecary 37 Replies latest social relationships

• freddi
    freddi

sure you are dfd for having sex but it doesn't mean that unmarried j.w.'s don't have sex. i used to know of some witnesses including myself who was involved with a wbrother intimately. as long as no one found out it was cool. my elders never found out that i was having sex with one of the brothers until i fell into their guilt trap. but it went on for about two yrs. i got pregnant, had an abortion and got married and the elders never knew until i mentioned. i was dfd for it though because of the circumstances. the elders blamed the brother since he was not the first to confess. he was the one who was dfd.

peace

• Room 215
    Room 215

Not as good a way to go out as hitting a nine-figure lottery!

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Placebo,

I just left the org like, a month and a half ago... Listen, the only way to recover from the doctrine you've beentaught is to deprogram yourself, and the ONLY way to do that is by reading about what the Org really is. The only way to do that is going to websites like www.freeminds.org and hearing about the controversy. This msg board really saved me. When I feel guilty I look at it and it reassure s me that I didnt do the wrong thing by leaving. Realize that nearly everything you've been taught is a LIE. That's the first step. Jehovah's "happy" people. Fuck it, they ain't happy and never really will be. E-mail me, I can hellp. [email protected]

Gayle

• jack2
    jack2

Placebo, I'm not sure if this comment helps, but, you mentioned that your boyfriend hates your family. That gives rise to some concern obviously, and maybe part of the problem here is that you are not really happy with this guy.

As far as dfing, goes, is sex worth it? It depends on how one views dfing, the org, etc. I do happen to think there are people who would list things that sex is not worth. For example, there are many, many people who have had their reputations tarnished, gotten diseases, had unwanted pregnancies, etc. - and of course, never had dfing to worry about since they are non-jws.

On the other hand, the desire for sex, as you know, is very powerful and many people do feel that it is worth some risk. It all depends.

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

yup. I was kicked out (quite willingly and happily) for adultery! *GASP* It was SO worth it!!! I have never felt that my "reputation" was damaged. I don't judge people and I hardly care if a bunch of uptight cultists think I'm a fallen woman.

I am flying high and loving life!!

• Realist
    Realist

hello placebo,

what exactly doesn't make sense to you now?

• butalbee
    butalbee
    was it worth it?

Depends how good it was..............

• heathen
    heathen

butalbee - Is there bad sex ?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Butalbee, I'll make it worth it!

• placebo_apothecary
    placebo_apothecary

I would like to thank everyone for their coments and kindness. I guess none of what I'm really saying makes as much sense as it does when you know the whole story. I don't know what i want yet. I guess for me it's a sad place to be because i feel like im just waisting my time when i could really be doing something valuable but how do i know what im doing today will be valuable tomorrow. It's just another one of those annoying questions about life you wont ever figure out until it's to late. Anyway sorry if i've should so much stupidity, yesterday was not a very good day for me and im sure we all have our bad days.

I'd like to forget everything i've learned in the "truth" . Just push it to the back of my head and light up the christmas tree but for some reason it just seems like the easy way out of a tough desicion for me right now. But i'd be glad to hear any advice from anyone especially those who have been in my situation

And to Avishai's comment, your right sex does get better. :) And i feel like your right about the whole "attitude" thing. My sister slept with someone and she went to confess, well she is a really emotional person and she balled her eyes out, shed a thousand tears, and she didnt get df'd only her privliges were taken away and it wasn't even anounced. But when i went, my parents had to be there cuz i was underage and i had to tell them everything and i never shed a single tear not even when they came back and told me I was df'd. (I also think this was because i told them i had done it more than once.) But i've always believed that if i had the balls to do what i did then i should have the balls to deal with any of the consequences. Sometimes i think back to that day when I walked in knowing in my heart that i would be df'd and i think what i should have told them was to skip all the bull shit, if they didn't know what goes on when u have sex, well i wasn't gonna be the one to tell them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit