SO IM JUST WONDERIN.....

by brandnew 25 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    As the story of "annointed" ones goes.....when their spouse is left behind on earth, are they free to remarry? That would kinda suck, being in heaven...watching the wifey , or hubby gettin doinked by someone new. Just sayin.....shewt...i got way too much time on my hands..😂
  • millie210
    millie210

I have wondered that before too...

I guess they are too mentally elevated up there to concern themselves with that?

Although....didnt angels from "up there" get totally carried away by viewing women down here on earth?

So there is that.

Hmmm

• tiki
    tiki
    Yep...that's the way the cookie crumbles..except maybe the still alive one on earth is old and not up for much boinkin...
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

You and me both. I've been mullin' over that one since I was about 15..our elders wife was anointed but he wasn't.

I just figured she was just so super good that she didn't suffer with our lowly emotions such as jelousy or even curiosity. I used to imagine her watching me poop and all sorts. Oh the worries of an indictrinated yoof are many...

• jhine
    jhine

Yup you sure do !

Jan

An interesting question to ask though .

• brandnew
    brandnew
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeah....doesnt make sense....like all jw doctrine.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Seems the gb is in a hurry to get rid of their significant others ....
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    My take is that if they were to become "spirits" there would be an absence of hormones and sex organs no? Therefore hypothetically there wouldn't be any thought of sex in any context, perhaps only longing on an emotional scale? Hell I dont know... Ask the Tooth Fairy, she lives in that universe doesnt she?
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    But doesnt it say somewhere that angels got all horny checkin out earth chicks n stuff?
  • sir82
    sir82

My take is that if they were to become "spirits" there would be an absence of hormones and sex organs no?

That didn't seem to slow down the pre-flood angels who came to earth and married "the daughters of men", did it?

Never could figure out how supposedly sexless and hormoneless spirit creatures could get so horny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit