SO IM JUST WONDERIN.....

by brandnew 25 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

OH !!!! So no genre? That means castration at rapture?

Ummmmm and dudes signed up for this?

• prologos
    prologos

The soon to be raptured , and the already, (since 1918), resurrected "anointed" (not vaselined)" ones.-- are engaged, primed to be married shortly after Armageddon (their dirty work), to a past perfect, now even better husband, so: why would they even have time to think about by gone fleeting pleasures? My be the 144k rule book of the honorary male virgins prohibits them from thinking and interfering with the past life's wives?

Perhaps their supposed "virginity" of Rev 14 is the eradication from their memory of all past carnal carry-ons?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Hee hee.....you said not vaselined !!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • maksutov
    maksutov

Blondie: Were those angels seeking sex (since they were neither male nor female in heaven) or power/legacy of having children, forming their own tribe and rulership? I believe it was not sex but the latter, building up their families and power and rulership on earth, something they could not do in heaven unable to have offspring.

But Gen 6:2 specifically says that they were enticed by the women's looks:

Gen 6:2: the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful. So they began taking as wives all whom they chose.

• antes8080
    antes8080

Sex, there going to be flying around with JC. What a privilege to do that. Maybe they will fly down and sit and watch to make sure the wife doesn't brake any bedroom laws. If they do he will slaughter them.

My taughts

• brandnew
    brandnew

Oh! Oh! Oh! No doggie style!!!! Damn.......69 is outta the question.....DOUBLE DAMN !!!! Life in paradise is gonna suck....

I'll pass.........i like it freaky.....just sayinβ™‹

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit