Is Geoffrey W. Jackson a "ringer"? Was he sent coached how to testify? Is this a setup? I think so.

by Wasanelder Once 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Geoff is a great and Charismatic speaker but he is not going to want to take the stand. Vin Toole is also a great charismatic speaker, and look how dejected he appeared. Whilst Geoff will do a better job, he still has nothing to gain by getting on the stand.

Having Geoff testify will be like pulling back the curtain in Wizard of Oz. The sheep are in awe of the GB and their direct connection to God in making decisions. McClellan will tear that apart and show Watchtower is made up of committees with majority votes. Geoff's appearance won't help build anyone's faith, but it will remove the mystic for some Jehovah's Witnesses.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    3rdgen: a believer would argue that Jesus knew what he was singing up for when he accepted the Messiah gig. It was in the job description. I think he got the memo at baptism. Whereas, the others were pretty much blindsided.

Well, the GB shouldn't be blindsided. Doesn't "martyr" come with their job description?

I would think that their annointed status would qualify them for advance warning. After all, they claim to rub shoulders with Jesus. They say they are going to rule with him.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

They're all great speakers when they are working from a script.

Get them to explain and justify that bullshit in a court and they show everyone the fools they are.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wouldn't call them great speakers. Have you heard Gerrit McSnorefest??

DD

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I'm an INTP. My question is motivated by science

Me too.... INTP. I did that test so many times to cheat it or see if I had forgotten what I had said the last time.....Each time I came up with the same result.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hell no GJ will not take the stand. He know what happened to his "brother" when he was 'hailed before the court' a couple of thousand years ago!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "He shows up and agrees with the RC. He explains that the GB has been secretly working on more progressive policies (shelved ideas) and they have not been officially enacted. They were scheduled to be put into practice 'soon', but the RC unexpectedly happened before they could do it. He will then miraculously have no trouble finding THOSE documents."

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

OC, " Doesn't martyr come with their job description?"

Answer: One would think so. Butttttttt Have you ever met anyone who claims to be of the "annointed" who didn't do all in their power to keep living on earth? They believe at death they will be "transformed in a twinkling of an eye" to be with Jesus yet they don't seem to be in any hurry to get there.

However, my original point is that Jehovah is NOT a god who can be depended upon to save (or even help) his faithful servants. Geoffery Jackson is as aware of that as anyone else and is acting accordingly.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Interesting thought, but he is not a ringer. One of the better speakers in the organization for sure, but not a ringer.

I think he will absolutely not appear by "invitation". Only if there is legal action forcing him to appear and rendering his passport useless until he does, will he show up. It certainly just isn't going to happen. I'm sure there will be some crazy conflagration with some moment Jesus said screw you to the Sanhedrin or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit