Is Geoffrey W. Jackson a "ringer"? Was he sent coached how to testify? Is this a setup? I think so.

by Wasanelder Once 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Heaven: Once again, things aren't adding up here.

Hmmm....maybe Jackson actually does get his instructions from a higher power?

Could he be under orders to appear in order to protect "Jehovah's name"? Which begs the question...by the way...what really is "Jehovah's" name?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It seemed obvious to me that all the elders that appeared were all coached.

They all tried to avoid the same questions about The GB, the role of the Aus branch, they all had the same spiel re always encourging victims to report to authorities, same memory gaps, same prevarication, circular arguements. Oh I have no doubt they were coached and if Jackson does appear he will be as well.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sparrow, is your body as awesome as your brain??? Enquiring minds want to know!!!! LOL!!!

( Yes, I've been drinking! It's meeting night!!)

My question stands. Before anyone gets offended, I'm an INTP. My question is motivated by science.

DD

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

If I were GJ and I actually believed I was a spokesperson for God and that he could give me the divine words to speak when defending my faith, I STILL wouldn't testify. Why?

Jehovah is a god of unpredictability. Sometimes he shoes up. Sometimes he's off doin' other God stuff. Remember the fates of Isiah, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Stephen and some Christians who the lions thought were delicious? Geoffery, do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! Yep! OL' Jeehobo does what he wants! He allows evil, although he is omnipotent. Then he will kill you for following Satan!

What a great parent!!!

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    DD- glad to see you finally noticed my awesome brain. As far as my bod goes I will merely quote George Meredith when he said " A witty woman is a treasure, a witty beauty is a power." And let you figure it out.😉
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh, I've noticed for some time. It's impossible to ignore.

DD 😍

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    3rdgen: Jehovah is a god of unpredictability. Sometimes he shoes up. Sometimes he's off doin' other God stuff. Remember the fates of Isiah, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Stephen and some Christians who the lions thought were delicious? Geoffery, do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Lol! True that.

Hell, you forgot the biggest one of all. Look what Jehoovah did to that sweet little baby Jesus. He let him grow up and then watched him get nailed to a stick. All bloody and stuff by the time he was dead. Not a very nice daddy, is he? And, he liked Jesus.

It is time to face the lions, methinks. Let's see if Jackson has the courage to do so or if he will run.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    OC, Thanks, I didn't forget Jesus. The reason I didn't include him in my list of those who God forgot was that a believer would argue that Jesus knew what he was singing up for when he accepted the Messiah gig. It was in the job description. I think he got the memo at baptism. Whereas, the others were pretty much blindsided.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Just noticed my typo. It's kinda funny. "he knew what he was singing up for" should read : he knew what he was signing up for". How do I know ? Maybe JC sounded like Mideastern Elvis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit