Should I go Decorate my old KH? GRIN>

by NaruNaruChan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

I agree with Freedom96 and nonjwalltheway. Those old halls look a little sad and boring around this time of the year.

DO THE NEIGHBORHOOD A FAVOR, go ahead and decorate. It would be such a good "witness" LOL -- passersby would not believe their eyes!!

Are you really going to do it??

Edited by - Gopher on 3 December 2002 15:28:28

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Dear God, I will so DO THIS! ^_^ Got a group of friends together and we're going to do it right before finals. Shauna, if you look at this, please e-mail me. If' you're from the same hall that I'm from, I'd love to hear from you. My addy is [email protected] Anybody else can e mail me if they want. ^__^ *ROTFLMFAO*

• Mary
    Mary

Not only should you decorate the trees, you you should put a Manger Scene out front one night........steal it from your local Catholic Church if necessary........can you imagine?? Not only would Witnesses be aghast by these "pagan" things out front of the Holy of Holies, but the Catholic Church would have them charged with theft!!!...............heh-heh-heh-heh

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I too think it would look festive, go for it

we've thought of doing ours (have to call it an X hall) but we have a few things against us.1. I think they might figure out who it is because we left 4 months ago and my yard is all decorated. 2. it's a dead end street that they are on with an apartment complex right by it.

theres no stopping you now, get, get get out there, were all waiting.

Mary lol we were just talking about doing something like that this afternoon.

Edited by - imanaliento on 3 December 2002 18:9:34

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

here's some ideas for ya http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41634&site=3

hahahahhahaha please post your pics as well hahahha

Ven

• porcelain621
    porcelain621

make sure you decorate it with lots of colorful condoms!

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Yes, you should definitely decorate. I shall watch over you to make sure that no harm will come as long as you post pictures.

• razorMind
    razorMind

Hell yeah!!!

And be sure to use plenty of those big ol' C-9 lights!

(hee hee hee...)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

If you don't do this you will forever hold your womanhood cheap! DECORATE....DECORATE...DECORATE NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Ya gotta get pics, maybe even phone in an anonymous tip to a newspaper photo jockey that the JW's have changed almost 80 years of their tradition and begun to celebrate Christmas again. WREATH ON THE DOORS EVEN? Or at least the KH Sign out front.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit