Should I go Decorate my old KH? GRIN>

by NaruNaruChan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

So this morning at around 5am, my girlfriend and I were driving in North Fresno and we noticed that there are two huge christmastree like trees in front of the hall, outside of the oh-so-welcoming gates... and so I got to thinking... and... hmm.... should I??? In the words of TS Eliot, "DO I DARE DISTURB THE UNIVERSE?"

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Do it and take some pics... we wanna see the end result

• TR
    TR

You have my blessing.

TR

• freedom96
    freedom96

Not only should you do it, it NEEDS to be done! Those trees are screaming to be decorated!

• nonjwalltheway
    nonjwalltheway

Please decorate your Ex-KH. Those places are so morbid and boring looking. They could use some Christmas cheer. Please let us know what you do and if you have any pictures, please post them.

• Francois
    Francois

I, Frank The Fearless, Peerless, Protector of the Weak, Defier of the Strong, Defender of Truth, and Destroyer of Cults of all sorts , kinds, types, and colors, hereby dub thee NaruNaruChan, Decorator of Christmas Trees [Especially Christmas Trees next to Kingdom Halls].

It is your bounden duty now to decorate that said tree until Hell won't have it. Decorate it with more decorations than Carter's got little liver pills, make that sucker look like something you'd find in a French house of ill repute.

Then, for added measure, take a digital picture of that sucker and publish here so that we all may enjoy it to the fullest. I further suggest that you find some power for the said trees and leave it off until all the nice little dubbies show up for a meeting. Then when they are milling around in their fullest number, plug those suckers in, and start taking pictures. We'll send them to needle nose Jaracz. Give him something to think about besides molesting little girls, the bastard.

Go get 'em, and if anyone says anything about it to you, you can tell 'em that Fearless Frank, from the Peach State said it was OK.

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Ahh, that's the hall my ex goes to and so many people I grew up with. Yes, please decorate....and pictures please! haha

Shauna (Titterinton) Collins

• barry
    barry

Dont forget the smurfs around the bottom of the tree to act as guards. Barry

• acsot
    acsot

Absolutely decorate - and if possible, use some sort of glue (Crazy Glue, Contact Cement or whatever) to make sure the decorations can't be ripped off don't blow away in the wind.

• mommy1
    mommy1

I bet they would cut those trees down so fast after they took down and burned those "satanic" decorations. Bet the witness kids would love it. "See Mommy the hall is decorated, why can't we?" Love to see the pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit