I'm going to be struck by lightening!

by WildHorses 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Have a good day off....relax your safe I have a direct lin to Jah and he assures me it's ok...he forgives you

I would like 52 weeks off...can you arrange this with Jah for me elderrepents? Also, I would like to know the winning numbers for this weeks powerball for tomorrow night, or is it tonight?? Plug in for that one too would ya...thanks bubsie.

Shari

What a cool job...you must see all sorts of strange stuff in people's houses. I would love to have my own house keeper...but I don't make enough money for that...and even if I did, I would'nt be allowed one...Andy said they go through your stuff LOL...he saw it on a show on TV. You must have some interesting stories...do tell us some. BTW...I got your address off your site, thanks. Keep an eye out in the post for my card.

~Beck~

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mac, I know. I am so ashamed

Beck, I'm to scared to go through peoples things. You never know if they have hidden cameras or not. ( I saw those programs too)

I guess I can say this beacuse you guys don't know them anyway. I have two houses that I hate to clean. I swear they need to hire me to clean every other day instead of every other week. The house is only 1,100 sq ft and it takes me three hours or more to do it. I can clean a 2,400 sq ft home in that time but this lady is nasty. I swear she doesn't clen in between my cleanings. And she only has one child and a husband. My house gets messy but I have three kids.

Did you leave your addy too, so I can send you one back?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    I swear she doesn't clen in between my cleanings.

I think I know her LOL...we all know someone like that. So do you clean for really rich people? My boss was talking about her cleaner, he's a gay male and he just LOVES to do their ironing...she said he's a real sweetie and he's so good with their poodle LOL. He also sings and dances (as he does cabaret part time LOL) while he cleans...he sounds like a bargain, a free show while he does your floors LOL.

~Beck~

ps...I didn't list my address...I don't have a post office box...I'll put it on the back of the envelope...but you don't have to send me a card.

• Mackin
    Mackin

OMG, a lightning storm has just started here...Lilacs are you OK? Wow, that one was close... Hellooooo Lilacs, are you there....Lilacs, LILACS... are you alright.

*Mackin runs 'round in a panic*

Mackin.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Most of the people I clean for are middle class families. I do however have one who I believe is rich. Their home is 4,200 sq ft and it takes me about 5 hours to clean it. I don't know what her husband does for a living but she is a computer programmer. She works from home.

If the houses are average size, I can clean three a day. But when I clean her house I can only do two.

Edited by - Lilacs on 4 December 2002 0:2:44

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    OMG, a lightning storm has just started here

*slaps Mackin* Take your finger outta the toaster ya wally!!

LOL

Shari

If you do three average houses a day at $70 a house, that's $420 a day Aussie money!!! You're rich!!! You could pay me to come clean YOUR house LOL.

~Beck~

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mac, you're to cute

Beck, most days I only have two a day and i'm still catching up on past bills.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ((Lilacs)),girl you under priced yourself..Next time think about what your worth...OUTLAW

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Sorry Beck,

The line was engaged for a long time, seems the GB are having major problems, so i was on hold for ever The big J says hi but sorry no 52 weeks....he'll give you 4...but it's open to negotiation...you the Jews they always like to barter hehehehe

The winning numbers are..................

g'day read your letter....thanks

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

I would like 52 weeks off...can you arrange this with Jah for me elderrepents? Also, I would like to know the winning numbers for this weeks powerball for tomorrow night, or is it tonight?? Plug in for that one too would ya

Sorry Beck,

The line was engaged for a long time, seems the GB are having major problems, so i was on hold for ever The big J says hi but sorry no 52 weeks....he'll give you 4...but it's open to negotiation...you know the Jews, they'll ngotiate on everything

The winning numbers are..................

g'day read your letter....thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit