One less bible study for them

by caballoSentado 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WHooooooHooooo, CS.

Sounds like a good plan. And getting that many to open their eyes is just wonderful.

Keep up the good work.

Hugs,

j2bf

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

This is GREAT news!!! One by one eh.

Caballo, how did you and your wife manage to take out 14 people using the UN scandal? Please give us some pointers.

BTW, I agree with everyone else, your maid may not know how to deflect their tactics and although she doesn't want to be baptized, she may still believe many of the things she's been indoctrinated with. I think it's time for her to read, read, read. Maybe COC would be good. Or at least Apocalypse Delayed so she can know all the history of the organization.

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Bluesapphire,
    There are are 4 families involved, the merit is not my own or my wife's. A year ago, when I discover this UN affair in the internet, I began my research... I wrote a mail to a close friend of mine, also a good elder & very smart (Ginosko, now a poster in this forum), I gave him all the information about this scandal & we opened our eyes to the WT lies. His family of 4 is out know... he had a meeting with the elders & was DA'ed some weeks ago (they could not answer his questions)... it took me some time to open my wife's eyes, but she is with me now (we are a family of 5)... so the count is 9...(they may try to come after us soon).
    I spoke also to some relatives (another family) & they have seen the hypocrisy (one family of 3 & another family of 2), their heart is not with them anymore & they are fading... I have spoken to some other people and some opened their eyes, others not. some are elders, some brothers & sisters but nobody has betrayed us yet.
    Some day & will give more details
    Caballo Sentado

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Great work! It always helps if you can expose newbies to the truth about the "truth" before they become totally enmeshed in the cult. What a save!

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Bluesapphire
    You have to remeber that in this countries maids mostly don't have an education, they come to the capital city to get out of poverty. some of they hardly speak spanish, their mother language being quechua (the Inca's language). others live in the city but in extreme poverty & their only way of getting out of this plight is working for another family. Some of these girls become attached to the families they work for, even staying for generations. They become almost part of your family & you get to love them. They believe in you sinceriy & desire to help.
    Many times this uneducated but sincere people fall pray to cults... I am glad to have helped one of them to avoid this.
    Caballo Sentado

p.s.
    Excuse any errors in my english...you know this is not my mother language

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit