One less bible study for them

by caballoSentado 14 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Dear friends,
    My wife & I have some days ago talked to our maid, she had been studying the bible with a pioneer for almost a year & was beeing pressured into baptism. We informed her all about the WT-UN scandal & other things... She has just cancelled her study. The pioneer did tell her that she could not cancel it, that she had to get baptized because she had attended the meetings & was "in". She told our maid that she will bring the elders to help her come back. Our maild WILL NOT come back (& she will not tell them about our conversation).
    We are glad to have helped our maid.
    Greetings
    Caballo Sentado

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Hi, thanks for sharing that... we like GOOD news!

The pioneer did tell her that she could not cancel it, that she had to get baptized because she had attended the meetings & was "in"

How ridiculous. That pioneer is just worried about herself... how embarrassing to spend a whole year and have the person back out... her status in her congregation just went from 60 to 0 in under 1 minute.

• Gig
    Gig

It feels good for all of us to hear such a story of someone figuring it out before they aren't allowed to figure anymore. I'm very happy that you were able to show your maid enough and in time. I doubt the pressure will stop unless she does something more than ask them not to try anymore. Your maid should continue to learn about WT history and manipulation so she is more prepared to deflect their tactics. They all hate apostate information, get her a book, encourage her to read it, and have it handy the next time they come by.

Gig

• TR
    TR

Edited by - TR on 3 December 2002 12:0:14

• Quotes
    Quotes
    The pioneer did tell her that she could not cancel it, that she had to get baptized because she had attended the meetings & was "in".

If this weren't so tragic and pathetic, it would be amazingly funny......

Oh, who am I trying to kid? It is funny!!!!!! LOL!

Good work there!

• Latte
    Latte

Well done Caballo!

She told our maid that she will bring the elders to help her come back.

...errr the threats are still coming........time to rejoice guy's, another saved from a cult!

Latte

(edited due to spelling. Sorry Caballo...it's your accent you see! lol)

Edited by - Latte on 3 December 2002 17:3:12

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Latte,

Cabello = hair
    Caballo = horse
    ;)

Have a nice day,
    Caballo Sentado

• Francois
    Francois

WHAT A HUGE SET OF BALLS!!!

Does the maid live with you? Can you arrange to be at her house when the dubbies show up? I would have a hard time not being there to show them up, to rip the cover off the presumptuous bastards.

Mutter, mumble

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL, congratulations, Caballo Sentado!

That was a good rescue.

Now tell me, what is your and your wife's status? Have they come after you yet?

Keep us informed.

Hugs,

j2bf

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi Joy,
    We are fading away at the moment, they went after my wife recently, but she is way smarter than them.... we do not play by their rules anymore. I think we still have some time, we need it to help more friends. At least 14 people (family & friends) have seen the light & left since the UN Affair).
    Caballo Sentado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit