I Seened it With My Own Eyes @o@

by Funchback 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gizmo
    Gizmo
    An elder that said from the platform: "Bigfoot is a leftover race of Nephilim."

The "sister" that ran from the meeting screaming, "this is a buncha shit!"

Young "brother" who greets me for the first time at the hall; "Let's go to a Motley Crue concert!"

This is too much LOL just so funny at least you had some laughs during your assimilated staus...lmao
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Hey there, elderrepents...welcome to the forum!

Craig

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

A former soldier who had fought in Viet Nam, who was to give his very first talk, and was so nervous and tense - and full of muscles - that when he got up, the chair was "glued" to him, and another brother had to get up and literally tear the chair loose from him. As he finally made it to th eplatform, he should adjust the microphone a bit, but was so tense he with one hand broke it in two. Then sighed, looked at the audience and said, "I guess I'll survive this one as well."

While conducting the WT study, I asked what "evil" or "problem" we could encounter in that specific connection, and the sister whom I asked, made the counter-question, "Are you thinking of sex?" I had the reply, "Not when I'm looking at you, I don't" right in my mouth, but settled for, "Not all the time."

A separated brother and his wife fighting about their daughter outside the Hall, at the parking spot, dragging each in their arm of their child, so that the child was hanging between them without touching the ground.

Brothers switching or exchanging hours and magazines placed when they should turn in their reports, "I've got five more magazines more than usual, but am a couple of hours ahort - anyone wants to exchange?" "Yeah, me, I've got a few hours but no magazines." Problem for my friend was that after a year or so, he was in deep debt - he "owed" 40-50 hours to others, and never seemed to be able to "pay back".

Me, in my early days, at the entering period, at times being so stoned on marihuana I could hardly talk and fell asleep at once, while at other times was so high on speed - amphetamine - that I talked for hours - and nobody noticed.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I forgot: The PO, a special pioneer held in high esteem by the Society, stating that all mosquitos have to be offspring of the ones created by Pharao's sorcerers back in Moses' days, because God would never have created anything that thrives on blood.

• hippikon
    hippikon

One cong I was in we had a retarted brother with a speech impediment Nothing unusual you may say Well they made this guy a ministerial servant The funny thing was when ever he said ass it sounded like arse and organization and organism sounded like orgasm.

So Jesus rode into Jerusalem on his arse and we had to report field service to the orgasm.

Strange but true

Edited by - hippikon on 3 December 2002 5:37:20

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

When our Greek congregation was dissolved some time in the early 90's there was one elder that absolutely freaked out after the meeting it was announced. Started yelling and screaming at theP.O He wasn't an elder after that :D It was the greatest meeting I ever went to.

• Funchback
    Funchback

TR said:

An elder that said from the platform: "Bigfoot is a leftover race of Nephilim."

That has to be the funniest thing I ever heard!!! Truly a classic!

• metatron
    metatron

I was in Bethel , single and looking to get married

An older brother (been there for decades, I won't say his name), told me "Don't marry a Puerto Rican, your kids will

come out half black".

that's the organization I used to know and love

metatron

• Funchback
    Funchback

Dag, metatron.

That was one ign'ant thing said by that older brother.

• Dia
    Dia

Very, very funny.

Tho I gotta' tell ya' - cute black babies DO look like monkeys.

As opposed to cute white babies who look like little old men.

Dia

(of the shamelessly generalizing class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit