I Seened it With My Own Eyes @o@

by Funchback 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brumm
    Brumm

Dont we like to gossip though? tut tut ...roflao

y'all this has been hilarious!

* A sister came to our Sunday meeting and gave an answer as to what the origin of the "F" word was. It had nothing to do with the meeting.

Gwaaahahaahahahahah

Something I seened was 2 little jws putting a sweet up their nose and flicking the sweet across to eachother, the grottier the sweet became the more they would giggle and look horrified. Anyways one flicked it and it accidently landed on an adult sisters lap, she promptly picked it up, popped it in her mouth and ate it! ...I had to leave the hall to pull myself together!

Brummie

• Funchback
    Funchback

Uff! Brumm, that was yucky! They flicked boogers and an adult intercepted it and then ate it? UFF!

Here another thing I seened:

*Three brothers attended one book study regularly. The conductor, me (just a Publisher), and another brother (a Pioneer). Me and the Pioneer guy arrived at the book study but there was no conductor. The meeting was scheduled to begin and me and the Pioneer guy began discussing who would conduct. I am a good speaker and a good reader and I am lively. The Pioneer guy was mildly retarded and more boring than watching paint dry. Anyway, neither one of us ever conducted a meeting (neither of us was an MS or elder).

I said, "I'll conduct."

He got indignat with me and said, "No. I'll conduct."

Puzzled, I asked, "Why do you think that you should conduct and not me?"

He responded, "Because I'm a Pioneer and you're NOT!"

I just shook my head and walked away (cussing him out under my breath). Just before the meeting began, the conductor showed up.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Mine isn't as good as all the others, but I do remember one incident I would like to add to this post.

I was standing at the back of the foyer in the kindom hall during a talk when a sister just came out of the ladies room. Her skirt was tucked into her panty hose all up around her behind! The funniest part was she wasn't wearing underwear, so her whole big A@@ was visible!!

I was nice enough to let her know that she best go in and rearrange herself.....

• Gizmo
    Gizmo
    * A zealous couple who sold all their worldy things like stereo equipment, CD's, TV etc, in an effort to simplify their lives...only trouble was they sold it all to the elder that gave the talk on simplifying one's life... sheesh;

LMAO that is so stupid

• TR
    TR

This stuff is so retarded that it HAS to be true. LOL!

My contribution:

An elder that said from the platform: "Bigfoot is a leftover race of Nephilim."

The "brother" that married his own brother's wife.(all three were 'hovahs in good standing at the time) Gunshots were fired. No deaths, though.

The "sister" that ran from the meeting screaming, "this is a buncha shit!"

The "sister" that ran sreaming from the stage during her TMS part; "I can't do this!"

An elder said this from the platform; "We party with JW's only."

Young "brother" who greets me for the first time at the hall; "Let's go to a Motley Crue concert!"

Two elders sparring back and forth during the "special needs" part of the TMS:

Elder A: We need contributions for a hall renovation with new seats.

Elder B: Why? These seats work just fine.

Elder A: Well, why don't we remove these seats and put in wooden benches?(heavy sarcasm)

Elder B: Because we're in the 20th century!

Elder A: let's get rid of our cars and get horses and buggies.(heavy sarcasm)

and on and on I swear for about 20 minutes.

TR

• Farkel
    Farkel

I saw a lot of babies and toddles get the shit beat out of them at meetings for years and years and years. It bothered me then. It bothers me more now that I realize that they were beaten by Cult parents.

Beat That Child

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 3 December 2002 1:3:14

• Brummie
    Brummie

Good thread Farkle! I saw a lot of it to.

Sad

• wednesday
    wednesday

the brother who counseled 2 young sis from the platform, during a talk, for talking(one of which was me)

a relative of mine who fell out of his chair during a talk(he was sound asleep)

a bro was making snide remarks about me to a few people in KH prior to meeting, i shot back with a few of my own and it got kind of loud and he got upset and they had to take him out of hall to calm down

a bro came up to me and said"I don't know why u bother coming to the hall-no one wants anything to do with you".

i was going to the toliet during a meeting while the hall was in construction. The celing in the ladies was still partly open and when i pulled down my undewear to sit down, i looked up and there was a bro watching me closely. He fled when he saw i noticed.

I was getting out of my car at the KH. A passing truck honked and waved and whistled.. A bro observed and gave me damning looks and said"well i never"

Once we had a cong party at someones ranch. While all the kids were out playing,(of which i was a teenager) the older crowd was inside getting totally stoned. and pairing off with others mates too btw.

i once gave a talk totally stoned and no one noticed.

bro with a car group of teenagers went in service. he had blasitng form the stero"Bottle of wine " a drinking song from some time ago-it was so loud u could hear it everywhere.we all laughed are arses off.

a bro said from the stage 'if anyone thinks they can win the lotto and keep it secret-we will find u and u will have to give the money back"

a few years back all the elder body were going to Billy Bob's every saturday night. (country westren hall, rowdy)

once I was at a door in FS, , and commented on how ugly it was,(the actual door) the householder heard me form behind the door and was MAD.I could have crawled into a hole.

I once was in service and found someone washing their car, i said" I wish i were home washing my car"

We had a bro in a cong i went to who used his service time to go around the town and bad mouth the elders. no kiddding -he was very personalbale and people really listened to him.

once got into a fight (verbal) with a sis at a bible stude over capitol punishment. I said the bible advocated it-she disagreed. It got really loud.The student was totally confused.

Once i was watching tv and a ham radio operator or whatever manged to intercept a phone call and it was broadcast on tv. They gave a # so i called these people and told them i had just heard there personal phone call on tv. I told an elder and he thought t was a communist plot or the demons.BTW, this was years before cell phones , i think CB's were out then.

more to come

Edited by - wednesday on 3 December 2002 12:41:15

• Brummie
    Brummie

wednesday I was going to highlight one of them as the funniest but couldnt do it, they are all darn hilarious!

Bwahahaahahahahah

• onacruse
    onacruse

Funch, ol buddy ol pal ol friend...I didn't KNOW you attended the Bellevue Hosp cong!

My prefrontal is scheduled for this Thursday...see you after for dinner.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit