I cried for the past

by joelbear 29 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

Joel Bear!!!!!!!!!

good to see you back. I hope you really are doing better. I think your'e great, and would love to be your friend. My email is listed, so you could write anytime. And if you ever need to talk, I would be happy to give you my #, and you could call me anytime. Hang in there. Lotsa love and sloppy kisses

Meadow77

• Solace
    Solace

Joel,

Im glad you are feeling better.

Take Care.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Joel!

Welcome to the gift of Optimism, may it light your world with the warmth of hope

• kelpie
    kelpie

(((((((((joel)))))))))))

I must start by saying that I spent a good 4 hours going through every page of your website (since I read your last post)

You are a wonderful person with lots of love to give. If I was there I would give you a great big bear hug!!!

I live in Australia but would love to get to know you better. You are quite welcome to come and stay with us if you are ever on one of your adventure tours in Australia.

Regards Kelps

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey Joel dont forget the freinds you got here, your english chums!

Brummie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Joel,

I'm so glad to hear that the suicidal thoughts have subsided. Many of us are natural worry-warts.

I hope you do reach out to make some GOOD friends here. Friend is not a term I like to use loosely...but some of the people who have really touched my life are from this board. COMF, Megadude, Esmerelda (remember her?) and others have all reached out to me when I really needed them. I hope to do the same with others here as well.

I'm really glad you're doing better!

Love ya tons,

Andi

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Joel,

Hi there. I am glad to see you back. I know what it is like to cry over the past and the life you neglected living due to the JW's. Anytime you want to talk let me know Joel... I hope things get better and better for you. Never look back and keep making new friends that will show you true love....

Edited by - wonderwoman77 on 2 December 2002 22:54:16

• COMF
    COMF

Boi-yoi-yoing! Welcome back, Podno.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Joelbear,

So glad to see the care and love everyone is showering upon you. Let me include my own.

After the night comes the dawn.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((((joelbear))))))) Take it one day at a time. We are all interested in you, how you are feeling, and what you need to say. This is a long, difficult road to go on, but you will find peace as you walk. Today I received my first birthday present in my entire life, and it felt strange but nice. It was given in love by someone who is delighted to see my baby steps in the real world. You're taking baby steps too and it's really scary. I have a great psychologist who helped me through that part - I was having anxiety attacks and felt really crazy for a while. This forum helped a lot too, reading about people who felt the same way I did.

Anyway, dear joelbear, we are thrilled at your progress and always glad to hear from you!

Lots of hugs,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit