"You Became So Beloved to Us"

by wifibandit 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

pixel and wifibandit present, in its original form, gmb_E.mp4 "You Became So Beloved to Us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODFdKl8lwPk

• username
    username
    I feel sick!!!
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Thanks for sharing!

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty
    as if the CO's were not worshiped enough ....
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WT should 'throw-in-the-towel' and address any and all future communiques as follows:

"TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS, WIFIBANDIT AND PIXEL."

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    As usual great job Wifibandit, Pixel and other contributors.
  • avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

Great job! Thanks Pixel and Wifibandit for confirming the fact that Circuit Overseers are going downhill!

This is the only way they can try to stop their fall in value; through their pathetic videos.

Seems to me they've been coached by Pinky and the Brain. Remember that episode where Brain plans to broadcast "the saddest tearjerker ever" in order to leave the planet in such depression, that they are all left vulnerable in their hands?

Well, that's exactly what they're doing at the conventions and now, apparently they'll be using this same method to keep the publishers in line. I'm recalling Pinky actually says regarding "emotional movies" that "no one can resist a terrifically manipulative contrivance with swelling music".

Regards,

Avaddohn94

My blog (in Spanish)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Where are the American/corporate Co's?? Where is all the "God's going to DF you for talking to your DF'd family!", threats??

I see people from less fortunate countries, probably well-meaning, yet ignorant. Perhaps the WTBTS has realized that impoverished people are their greatest potential source of growth??

These people don't have much, but they are willing to give. Churches love that shit.

DD

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

My thoughts exactly @Data Dog! This video has alot of emotional appeal from impoverished third-world countries. The brother who mentions how a CO helped him only speaks vaguely regarding his issue. (I'd bet it involved higher education or even pursuing a steady career) He only said: "he helped me to see things in the RIGHT way." This video is BS and hopefully the congregations in the United States and other developed lands will see through this decent use of pathos.

Definitely a cult!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am a happy person. Can I get happier? Yes! lol

This video is supposed to be released Sept 2015. lol

What is today's date? August 7, 2015! LOL

I love the fact that it can be viewed, right now, in August on YouTube.

The contents? Garbage for innocent, gullible people, unfortunately.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit