Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Hey Dumplin, I was thinking the same thing! " Women are going to rule in heaven"! Why worry about it now! Plus, they have a woman judge right in front of them!
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Question:

Where does the Royal Commission stand at this point? Is it finished with all witnesses that will be live streamed?

Will there be more to come on Friday (last week they took Thursday off and returned Friday)?

Will other witnesses, such as Geoffrey Jackson, be interviewed in private?

I heard remarks that there is lots of work to be done still, but behind the scenes.

I want to see Jackson in the witness chair!

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Wow! I thought today was the last! Who is next????? (Buenos noches, I.am off for bed)
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The GB are just puppets though arent they? Or doesnt that much matter? If you are the figure head(s) then the buck stops there?

I'm wondering if they will delve into the mysteries of The Board of Directors (or whatever it's called)?

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

using women sure would soften the face of the borg and some of their policies, wouldn't it? I know it could never happen in reality, but I'd love to see McClellan grill Jackson on it anyway. I'm sure he'll bring it up again. He's mentioned it 4 or 5 times now throughout this little git-together.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

"Und Vee Vill not Testify" - GL

I foresee a helluva lot of "NOO-LITE" suddenly being revealed in the next few months - Octobers AGM is going to be a hum-dinger !

"sistas are gonna be doin it for themselves ! " Now you lissen heyah honey-chile - you better behave yo-self cos you-is gonna be an elderine one day ! Das mah girl !

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Wow, easily the most incredible thread on JW.net if not any forum on the whole Damn internet.

The world has waited decades for such an interaction of intelligence and scrutiny between WT authority and a decent human being

THIS is what we have been waiting years for.............

Thank you Australia, thank you RC, thank you McClellan and Stewart.
  • sherrie11
    sherrie11
    Scenic Viewer McClellan confirmed it would be a public interview with Jackson
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Scenic Viewer McClellan confirmed it would be a public interview with Jackson
    Thank you Sherrie11. I missed that.
  • wozza
    wozza
    You see Mr Jackson, that if you had kept the book study groups going in the brothers homes, you would have someone to run to ,but now the great trib has started you got nowhere to hide .Ha Ha I'm loving this ....gotta go for a walk to see if I'm dreaming this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit