Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Bendrr 20 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Benderr,

Your'e in luck! I haven't been around for a while. I had a minute today and stopped by and read this. I'm Italian and cook all of the time! I come from a long line of Italian chef's! I've got tons of suggestions for you. Lasagna is easy and does serve well for a crowd but I find it too boring if you want to make a hit.

First course is always an antipasto.....such as bruschetta with a little seafood or grilled peppers and eggplant but a lot of work. I would go with 2 types of brushcetta and maybe just roasted peppers.

The second course is the pasta....maybe gnocci...it can be seved a zillion different ways........do you want Northern (butter and cream sauces) or Southern (olive oil and garlic sauces)?

The third course is the poultry, beef or fish dish........Take your pick and I'll give you tons of ideas.

The salad is traditionally served last.....how about caesar.....not a bottle but fresh homemade with lemon, anchovies and garlic.....serve with more brushcetta! A fruit platter is a must!

Finally, dessert. There are pre-made wonderful desserts from Milan or simple biscotti with cappucino or espresso. Don't forget a fragrant dessert cordial such as frangelico. Write back if you want details..ok Ciao!! Dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit