Enjoyed another sunset!

by Joyzabel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Mulan,

I hope we have some good sunsets when you come to visit.

((((flower)))) the house is too quiet now that you guys have gone home. Miss ya

Ruby, I'm still waiting to see your sunset!

j2bf

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Rub it in Joy! I'm up here sitting in a snow bank and you send pictures of Florida where I can't be yet! Nice friend you are!

Outaservice (Out looking for long underwear today)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry Outa,

you are only a plane ticket away

j2bf

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Beautiful Joy!!!!!!!!!!

XW, of the "very jealous of Joy" class

• myself
    myself

Beautiful sunset pics joy, we didn't have a pretty sunset so I will enjoy yours.

• Prisca
    Prisca

That's a beautiful sunset, Joy, thanks for posting it.

• happy2b
    happy2b

Absolutely GORGEOUS Joy!!!!! I might just blow that up and frame it.

Have a Wonderful Monday!

Hugs,

Happy2b

• Grunt
    Grunt

Thanks for sharing the view, it makes me homesick though. My wife and I came down through Defuniak Springs and across on the I-10 the other night and I thought of y'all. It was pretty late, we didn't get home until after midnight, so it would have been hard to drop down and say hello. Sometime, though, I would sure like to meet you and yours and maybe eat some shrimp together at the restaurant of your choice.
    You have chosen good board names, They express my feelings well. I went by a Greek name on another board but on this one just wanted to be plain me.
    Anyway, thanks again for another beautiful set of pictures.

Grunt

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Anytime, Grunt you are welcome to stop by.

The sky sure has been clear these past several weeks. I hope you enjoyed a good sunset while traveling.

Hugs,

j2bf

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Joy,

Hey sweetie!!! Thank you for sharing those pictures. They are beautiful. I should do the same on my side!
    Hugs and Kisses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit