Enjoyed another sunset!

by Joyzabel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Well, since chat is down, I'm FORCED to go outside and enjoy the sunsets. Thought you guys would like to see this evenings. The afterglow is just as pretty as when the sun is going down.

Edited by - joy2bfree on 1 December 2002 18:16:30

Edited by - joy2bfree on 1 December 2002 18:17:3

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Nice pics Joy! Where is that at? I snapped this one from my balcony .(Central coast in California)

• onacruse
    onacruse

Must be smoggy in Central CA...RT's sun is just a big red X.

No sun today in OR, heavy overcast (good snuggling weather)

Nice pics, joy!

Craig

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ahh, sunset, television for the soul. I watched todays sun set as well, here in canada.

SS

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Ruby Tuesday,

I would love to see your sunset, please post it again. (strike9.com is a good site)

I loved the west coast of Cali. We drove up highway 1 to SantaCruz. BEAUTIFUL!

I'm in Florida

j2bf

<thwacking ona for xw, quite that snuggling and go get those closets organized>

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I think any sunset or sunrise over water or over the mountains is beautiful, my husband and I look out our balcony everyday and evening to see the sun setting or rising. We live on the 12th floor. Several times during the summer and all the other seasons for that matter, we drive around Lake Simcoe which isn't to far from us and enjoy the beauty of the sunset. Sometimes we just pull over along a beach road which is a dead end and sit and watch until the sun goes down. Its wonderful, especially when you are with the one you love so much. Thanks for sharing the pics with us Joy2bfree.

Love Orangefatcat.

• flower
    flower

Nice Joy! Your making me really wish I was still there. :( I'm so depressed I gotta go back to work tomorrow :(((((

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ah...........sunset over the Gulf. I can't wait to see it myself. Thanks for the photos.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Can you see this pic? Anyone??

• Mulan
    Mulan

Nope. You can't just put it on your computer. It has to be on the web.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit