Donkey

by donkey 17 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

Simon,

I emailed you last night with regard to what I am about to post over here.

I refer you to this thread MY GOD! KENPODRAGON IS HEAPING UP THE BULL AT JWD!!!!!!!!! at JWO (sorry about the crosspost). Some posters here and on the other side of the fence continue to insist that I am Kennopdragon - even after I have denied it repeatedly.

Simon and everyone else,

I used to post here as Gravedancer - and was then deleted for disagreeing with Simon and the moderators. If you choose to shut down my Donkey account I understand (I don't want to cause trouble for you or have others give you a hard time because of me, Simon). I came here as Donkey, not making any trouble - I don't believe that I did either as I focused primarliy on atheistic issues.

Thanks
    Gravedancer (I prefer being Donkey though but I have found out that even donkies get no peace).

Edited by - donkey on 1 December 2002 19:42:30

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Donkey aka Gravedancer,

I like you better in your 'donkey' suit.

Danny

• Xena
    Xena

I hope you get to stay and play......cause I like you

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Missed ya, Gravedancer Donkey!

j2bf

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hey Donkey!

Nice Ass!

Andee

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

woo woo he is back *does happy dance and wiggles her butt'*

• donkey
    donkey

Thanks for the welcomes.

However, if Simon wants me gone then I will oblige with his wishes. I came on as Donkey and no one knew about it because I did not want the same profile as before and I did not want to cause grief for anyone. Grief found me though because some folk continued to insists I was another user so in order to avoid an issue I came clean.

If I am vanquished - thats the price I have to pay and I accept that.

Donkey

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Be a good boy and maybe Simon will let you stay and play!

Gravedancer..aka..Donkey..aka ?

Snoozy...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((G/D))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Simon
    Simon
    I used to post here as Gravedancer - and was then deleted for disagreeing with Simon and the moderators

Donkey / gravedancer: You were deactivated because you chose to post obscene content if I recall (or something that wasn't pleasant reading). People are not deleted because they 'disagree' with me or anyone else.

Please do not stirr things because you will quickly find yourself deactivated again - the forum is ticking along very nicely at the moment and I do not want any trouble starting again. I am aware of the comments you have posted elsewhere both about here and about me so I recommend you don't post anything that could be interpreted as trying to be disruptive.

Edited by - Simon on 2 December 2002 1:43:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit