Donkey

by donkey 17 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey
    I recommend you don't post anything that could be interpreted as trying to be disruptive.

Simon,

Have you read through what I have posted as Donkey? Was any of it disruptive or offensive to you?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Welcome back Grave Dancer

I have missed you and your posts at JWD.

Love,

Robyn

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, the lad is at least honest!

But you DID post some pretty crappy stuff about me too. But I forgive you.

Well, almost.

Englishman.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Welcome back, Gravey!!! I agree, you've got a nice ass there.

• kelpie
    kelpie

in her best Donkey voice " In the morning Im making waffles!!!"

• Windchaser
    Windchaser
    Golden Girl said: Be a good boy and maybe Simon will let you stay and play!

Gravedancer..aka..Donkey..aka ?

I posted this over at Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses, but in case you don't see it, here it is again:

Donkey, believe me when I say that I am very experienced in this sort of the thing. Snoozy (Golden Girl) likes to believe lies and is stubborn as hell, so I hope that you won't take her innuendos and winky faces too seriously. She enjoys trying to make people she doesn't like feel and look bad and, if she thinks you are Dragon, she won't let up.

BB is more rational and I'm sure as time goes by, he will see that you aren't Dragon.

I don't know who else is accusing you of being someone you are not, but Snoozy is the only one who has given me this problem.

Edited by - windchaser on 3 December 2002 5:41:24

• donkey
    donkey

Windchaser,

Thanks for the concern and response.

Snoozy and I corresponded offline and have cleared up the misunderstanding. She was very gracious and I appreciate it. I have no issues with her and hopefully the same applies from her side (I believe it does).

Donkey

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hey, Donkey (excuse the pun), I'm glad that you were able to work it out with Snoozy. I am curious to know how you were able to convince her.

Take care,
    Wind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit