Samuel Herd 3 min video - the most misogynistic words I ever heard from a "godly man"

by paradisebeauty 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

sparrowdown said: So why did they hire a female "expert" to speak on their behalf at the ARC?

The answer is optics. It will BS a lot of people including JWs themselves into believing they are modernistic enough. It doesn't phase the RC. You just have to start digging into JW written material and speak to abused victims to know how women are treated in the Borg.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Hey Petragplyph, is there a video of that Herd video? It sounds like there's some weird hiccups in the audio . Almost like cuts or edits. I'd love to have the video of it for authenticity.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Holy crap, I have never heard this guy speak before. How can the women

stomach this BS. He have placed JW women just above the Mennonite women.

I have heard the term Uncle Tom and I never met one but I believe Sammy may

be one.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

@Petragliph

Thank you for posting the videos. It just makes me sick. And I can not believe what on organization I got myself into ...

I wish I had researched the internet better, 12 -15 years ago when I decided to join the religion.

I think we should start blogs and webpages and put our stories out there, make the truth about this org. public, so that other people know what they are getting themselves into before they get baptised. The more websites with the truth about who the wt really is, the better!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    That is fucked up.
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    If anyone has links with the press this needs to be sent to them! The press needs to see this, it would make one very juicy story!
  • tiki
    tiki
    And what about those singlesisters hearing that...they'll feel worse than ever about themselves. And the whole genesis man/kind thing is just so farfetched I can't believe it. Does he think they spoke English in Eden??? This guy has something wrong with him and it seems to me he has a sick need to be seen and heard..there has got to be some serious psychological flaw. And to think there are people who think he's just short of infallible...people can be very stupid apparently.
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    Barrold Bonds10 hours ago
    Hey Petragplyph, is there a video of that Herd video? It sounds like there's some weird hiccups in the audio . Almost like cuts or edits. I'd love to have the video of it for authenticity.

I have no knowledge of the origin of this, however, the uploader of the video has their contact details on their channel:

My Plastic Microphone

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    paradisebeauty6 hours ago

@Petragliph

Thank you for posting the videos. It just makes me sick. And I can not believe what on organization I got myself into ...

I wish I had researched the internet better, 12 -15 years ago when I decided to join the religion.

I think we should start blogs and webpages and put our stories out there, make the truth about this org. public, so that other people know what they are getting themselves into before they get baptised. The more websites with the truth about who the wt really is, the better!

I agree. I've used the Royal Commission as a prompt to start sharing things I've never shared before on FB. I doubt any of my FB friends would ever seriously contemplate getting involved and they may in general not pay attention to what I've posted (though at least a few have commented), but come the day that they perhaps hear of a friend of theirs expressing an interest, then they will have the flags in the back of their mind to warn them, and the material to reference if needs be. Every little helps.

• Splash
    Splash
    I think Sam Herd is just reacting to his own life experience whereby every woman he ever met was more capable and mentally astute than he is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit