How soon would a new Elders' Book leak?

by Lemonp 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Easy to answer. There was a copy of the new digital version on this site before all elders knew about the letter announcing it
  • millie210
    millie210

I dont know but I have become a Wifi bandit groupie the same way that some around here have become an Angus Stewart fan!

My spiritual food is given to me so much quicker here than it was in the congregation.

Long live Wifi and all who collaborate with him!

• flipper
    flipper
    Indeed it would be leaked almost immediately and we'd have several folks here PDF.ing the hell out of it for others really quick. Possibly within minutes or an hour of them getting it. Access to information is everything baby
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Last one leaked within a week :)
  • jw07
    jw07

What is the speed of light?
    Faster than that!!!

• sir82
    sir82
    Yeah, few days at most.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

What's the difference? If something similar to the Australian Royal Commission had only the "old" elders manual to refer to, they would. If the JW's questioned said that they have new policy that overrides that, then they would be asked to produce the new policy.

Even if they don't have a new elders manual, the Royal Commission will want to know what the exact policy adopted in Australia will be. Watchtower will be compelled to tell them.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    A problem that the GB have made for them selves rather than just letting people leave the borg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit