Royal Commission live streamingstarting soon!

by possum 236 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching

Such simple questions by Angus make it very clear that these men have no real ability to protect..

He simply repeats what he has been told by the FDS, "if a person is repentant, he is allowed to attend meetings, and we would keep an eye on him" ...

And what if he had been an abuser of his family, would you be able to watch him in the home?

No...

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

10.am Australian time

5:00 pm West Coast time USA.

8:00 pm East Coast time USA.

It already started.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    "You are speaking in riddles"
  • Ozman
    Ozman

These words are quite popular with the elders at the moment ..'I can't remember'...'I don't recall'. I thought the 'holy spirit' was supposed to help them remember things! Oh..& Mr Stewart tells deRooy 'your speaking in riddles'!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    How many more days will this inquiry last?
  • Ozman
    Ozman

Mr Stewart will be presenting 'documents' to help him remember!

• possum
    possum
    Pretty hard when they are required to destroy notes have no clear cut child protection policies and procedures. Mostly low levels of education attainment and absolute trust in a totally corrupt quasi religious publishing empire. Watchtower elites stand by and watch them burn!
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Angus, " I'll come back to some documents that may refresh your memory, in a minute"

Do these 'elders' know of all the WT letters the RC posses?

• Ozman
    Ozman

Ron is praying for Armageddon to come before Mr Stewart can ask any more questions!

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Ooops, he admitted, if he had those 'other witnesses' (her little sisters) he would have proceeded differently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit