Ozzie's Weekend Poll #27

by ozziepost 31 Replies latest jw friends

• alfie
    alfie

#2 Many times I was going door to door in body but not in spirit and really didn't want to talk to anyone

#5 Coffee was always an integral part of service. That's where we could talk about a hockey game or anything but service.

#11 It was always a challenge to figure out what to say, especially without sounding like a dork.

#20 We were in several halls over the years, and there were two territories that posed a real challenge. One was such a politically correct area, that it didn't matter what we said or did, we'd be in trouble. The other was an extremely wealthy area, the majority of residents having immigrated from other parts of the world or being of a different religious persuasion.

alfie

• Beans
    Beans

Actually non of the above!

1- I hope I don't see anyone that knows me

2- All the kids are playing street hockey at home and I'm frigin door knocking

3- I just want this to be over so we can go get a donut

4- This is frigin boaring

5- I hate these polyester pants

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Beans
    Beans

Actually non of the above!

1- I hope I don't see anyone that knows me

2- All the kids are playing street hockey at home and I'm frigin door knocking

3- I just want this to be over so we can go get a donut

4- This is frigin boaring

5- I hate these polyester pants

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa Ozzie,

Great post! and well while you are beginning to get the warmer weather we are beginning to get the colder weather here in USA. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I hope you have a great summer!!!

#5 only...Can I have a Big Gulp now? (extra large soda) hee, hee, hee

#10 only...Did I turn off the haligen lamp?

#14 LOL

and #20: Working with an elder who used field service to pry into your personal business e.g. "So how long has your mom been disfellowshipped?"

Edited by - eisenstein on 24 November 2002 15:55:1

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

1 . I'll knock softly, don't want to disturb them.

And

2. I hope they're not home.

• Mum
    Mum

a great big

• kelpie
    kelpie

• jurs
    jurs

#2 and #11

I hoped they wouldn't be home and I rarely prepared so I would be thinking of what I was going to say.

jurs

• blondie
    blondie

I'm always amazed when someone picks not knocking. I assume you were working alone? Or at least with someone that also does not want to knock. I figured if the householder saw me go up to the door and not knock, that they would consider it suspicious and call the police.

Actually a better technique is to go in rural territory with a car load of six. You'd have to do tops 2 houses the whole morning.

Blondie

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

How about 1, 2, 5, 14, 16... he he...

Thanks Oz for this poll!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit