Ozzie's Weekend Poll #27

by ozziepost 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

2 5 7 9

• zev
    zev

20: wunder if i'll catch someone naked at the door again today ???

• Princess
    Princess

I'm always surprised at the number of posters who state they pretended to knock or ring the bell. Cracks me up.

I always hoped no one was home.

I couldn't wait for coffee break time. Then it was return visit time and that was quick and easy for me, rarely had many. Then I couldn't wait to go home.

• shera
    shera

1. I'll knock softly, don't want to disturb them.

2. I hope they're not home.

3. Is it that time already?

5. Is it coffee break time yet?

11. What am I going to say?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

2, 6, 11

I wonder if householders could tell how I wished I was somewhere else, doing something else.

• Mulan
    Mulan

#2, #5, #11

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

mostly #2 but then most of the houses it was that way.

sisters would still stand at the door gossiping and knocking when it was clear no one was there, I just wanted to move on.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

#4. I believed it at that time.#6.I used to be assigned to work with the ones the elders didn't want to work with.Other,Barking Dogs,when the owner would tell the dog to be quiet,the dog would BARK that much louder.When the owner would tell the dog to get inside, the dog would growl at the owner and move closer to me.I believe the owners actually trained the dogs to do the opposite of what they say only when JWS. come to the door.Where here to share, BARK ,BARK ,so then,ROOF ,ROOF,as we sayings,GROWLLL,therefore notice this verse,BARK,ROOF,GROWL. Dog sniffing my bookbag blocking my crotch.HOUSEHOLDER,"Sorry about the dog,hey nosy! stop that barking, roofing, growling and sniffing and get inside"."Get inside?" I know that means for the dog to do the opposite and move closer to me.So maybe we come back another time when the dog is not so friendly.Householder,"Sure,why not ?I don't understand what's gotten into him,(the dog )today,he don't normally act this way with "OTHER" people. Blueblades

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

#2, unless I had the "privilege" of working with the Circuit Overseer, then #4, because I wanted to show off and impress him with what a good little witness I was.

Edited by - Dutchie on 24 November 2002 13:15:20

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

An ex-JW friend of mine once asked if he could keep his shoes on, after being invited in! The house was filthy!

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit