[Day 7 - 5/8]The Royal Commissions investigation of child sexual abuse within Jehovah’s Witnesses. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Heaven: I think it is reasonable to assume that Jackson will have some reason other than 'Dad's not well' for not showing or he'll high tail it outta Dodge.

Lol! Wasn't it Toole who claimed in testimony that "we always appear when subpeonaed, and we always produce all documents requested...". ?

Yeah, let's see how accurate Toole's testimony was. We already know it is a lie - the WTS has already been contemptuous of court requests in the States in the Conti case.

Lol! "The Teflon Man"? Yeah...we just need to find a better super hero to defeat the super villians. Maybe a pot scrubber hero would work. A woman - trained in the kitchen scrubbing those teflon pans. Yup - a WT trained woman super hero. That should do it.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    I wonder when the transcript will be posted...
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW GoneBad - "...next week expect to see WT GB Geoffrey Jackson's draws drop to the ground as well!"

Ew.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - Wasn't it Toole who claimed in testimony that 'we always appear when subpeonaed, and we always produce all documents requested...'?"

Dumbass probably assumed the RC wouldn't know about the really incriminating stuff.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

vidiot: OrphanCrow - Wasn't it Toole who claimed in testimony that 'we always appear when subpeonaed, and we always produce all documents requested...'?"

Dumbass probably assumed the RC wouldn't know about the really incriminating stuff.

Or maybe Toole really doesn't know details about the child sex abuses cases in the States. Who knows? Maybe the WTS keeps secrets inside the Tower, too. Just like they keep the sheep blind, so the wolves are blind as well.

Toole appears to be well indoctrinated by the WTS already. He claimed that the JWs were arrested in WW2 because they wouldn't fight for Hitler. Huh. That is a crock. The JWs were arrested in Germany because they wouldn't stop spreading political propaganda around and calling it "religious tracts". It wasn't that they were "non-military" it was because they were adversely political. Big difference.

The JW arrests in Germany predate the call to uniform and arms.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "Or maybe Toole really doesn't know details about the child sex abuses cases in the States. Who knows? Maybe the WTS keeps secrets inside the Tower, too. Just like they keep the sheep blind, so the wolves are blind as well."

Compartmentalization, huh? "Need-to-know" basis... makes sense.

Funny, I was watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier with my wife last night, and the memory of the row between Rogers and Nick Fury over that very subject immediately came to mind.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I tell you, that face of Br. Grumpy O'Toole just makes me giggle. He is SO not happy at being challenged at his job and intentions.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Wow this O'Brien guy is making a complete idiot out himself as well the Governing Body clearly Your Honnor was happy to ablige a request of with hold certain documments being published over some accounting data boy what a blunder these guys are making sure the judge is going to scrutinize this even more.
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    I think the blonde is using darker lipstick. She must have decided, after viewing videos of the proceedings, that more prominent lipstick was in order. I agree and approve.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    When Jackson get's served and has to come to the inquiry he is going to get holy hell from the court for being a true blue male chauvinistic pig, you betcha I'm sure we will see all the displays of cognitive dissonance as the Judge decompartmentalizes things for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit