• shera
    shera

OHHHHHHH,that is Beautiful!!!! Nice job Lisa

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Yeah! I LOVE Christmas!

• shera
    shera

Me too,I cant get my dang scanner to work...

You have a beautiful tree as well Scooter

• shera
    shera

I had a santa like that but I had to give it away,my son was ripping the beard.He loves string

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

shera.....you talking about the santa on the wall by the door? He has one of those sensors....when you walk by he starts to sing. Only problem is I think he is defective or drinking, cause he slurs! LOL.....

• shera
    shera

LOL,your spiking his eggnog with rum.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Thanks, Shera!

Nice tree, scooter! .and I like that light up snowman...cute! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

-LisaBObeesa

• julien
    julien

Edited by - julien on 11 December 2002 23:47:23

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

This is our very first year putting up a tree :) I just couldn't tell the kids no anymore! Why should they not have Christmas because their mommy and daddy grew up in a weird religion that they don't even believe in anymore. I remember last year my one son came home from school (they were 5 at the time) And he said "You know what mommy?" And I said "No what honey?" And he said "Did you know that Christmas is the BEST time of the year!!!!" His little face was so full of joy...but me still being "betweenworlds" gave some lame ass answer like "well honey, some people think so, but yadadada...I don't even remember all of what I said. All I really remember is that when I looked at him again the effect was that I had taken the wind out of his sails. Never again!!!! They were so thrilled when we brought the tree home and they got to help put the decorations on

The tree makes the house smell very lovely and it just makes my heart happy to look at it

guess this makes me offically firmly planted on this big beautiful world and not floating somewhere between

• shera
    shera

Very nice,watching the childrens faces are the best when they see the lights and the gifts in the morning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit