Post your Christmas tree pics here

by WildHorses 73 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I already posted this in another post but i thought it would be nice to have a thread just for everyones Trees. Here is mine.

Edited to ad a pic of Nicole and Manuel in front of the tree.

Edited by - Lilacs on 20 November 2002 21:0:31

• Solace
    Solace

Lilacs!

You have your tree up already!?! It is sooooo pretty. I love it. We put candy on ours too, its funny to see how little is left by Christmas day.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

VERY NICE LILACS!!!!!!! I'll bet you had alot of fun with that!! Thanks for sharing

XW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yes, I just couldn't help myself. I took Alice (the woman who helps me when I have to many houses to clean by myself) to Wal-Mart, so that she could buy some things she needed.(she doesn't have a car) and I saw all the pretty decorations and that was all it took. I started buying away.

As soon as the kids came home and saw what I had bought, I had no choice. They wanted to put it up, so I said ok, and here it is. I had just as much fun as they did. I wish you could see the angels better. If you look close, you can see one in the center of the tree.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Beautiful Tree!

When Santa brings me the digital camera I asked for this year, I will post a picture of our tree too!

Mrs. Shakita

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Lilacs, it's so beautiful. I love the colors too.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

When Santa brings me the digital camera I asked for this year, I will post a picture of our tree too!
    Shakita, I went out and bought myself a digital camera today. It wasn't that expensive. Only cost $99. Considering what it does, I think the price is reasonable. They had some as little as $28 but the pics it takes are smaller and the man said the quality of the pics it took weren't as good as what this one takes. I took a few pics of the cotton fields on the way home. I just had to play with my new toy.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Wow, $99.00! That's a great price.

I was looking for a new camera a while back, and I was looking at the digitals. They looked a little complicated, so I chickened out and bought a nice 35mm.

Maybe if I am a real good girl, Santa will leave one in my stocking for me! If not, I will have to get one myself, I guess. Santa does have a lot to remember!

I will try to remember this thread and post a pic of it then.

Mrs. Shakita

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Shakita, here is a pic of the digital I bought.

You can go to their site and see what other cameras they have. www.concordcam.com

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Shakita, I found a digital for you. It's only $89 So, what do you think?

Sorry about that. Maybe just the link will do. http://www.perfectcollectibles.com/vivitar/index.cfm?action=promo&pc=p2pvivicam&acode=427D7749&

Edited by - Lilacs on 21 November 2002 21:17:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit