Let's Blame Ray Franz For Everything!!!

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

RevMalk

As is this entire board. It's gone to hell over time.....and I'm outa here. They're accomplishing what they want. One by one, pushing the silentlambs supporters out the door.

TraumaHound

This has gotten really lame!

I agree with TH on this one. That statement above was pretty darn lame. Especially since this board consists of a few hundred members of whom are all supporters of abuse victims.

Mulan summed it up with only 3 words.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Plm twisting my words as usual, my statement was before his, what I meant was this whole thread is lame.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Plm twisting my words as usual,

Speak for yourself TH I know very well what your remark was intended for, as usual. And as for "twisting your words as usual" That is a lame statement as well. I've never "twisted" your words. I've never seen much more then three or four at a time in your posts. However I've decided that from now on I will make use of the old saying "Whats good for the goose is good for the gander" where a "few" posters are concerned, the few that have enjoyed twisting my words for too long, and it looks like your one of the lucky ones.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Excuse Plm, by taking my words out of context, since it was OBVIOUSLY before Revmalks statement, you WERE twisting my words, to fit whatever agenda you have against him. Then you insult me with " I've never seen much more then three or four at a time in your posts", do you need some links? Oh wait this message has more then three or four words in it, but nobody expects you to be able to read beyond three or four words anyways. I for one, have never "twisted" your words, as you claim.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    but nobody expects you to be able to read beyond three or four words anyways

Prove it

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

You prove your claim first. Oh ya you can't, because I do post more than three or four words.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Oh and btw as usual TH you failed to READ and comprehend first before you post...as usual.

I don't care about your insults TH. You have insulted me since the day you arrived and haven't stopped. Thats entirely your problem not mine.

Make all the unfounded accusations you like to your hearts content. As usual.

plum

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Really, I've been here since June 19th, show me a thread on June 19th, where I insulted you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit