Let's Blame Ray Franz For Everything!!!

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

Shut up, you idiot. Your lame attempts at getting attention for your stupid threads are making many people weary. I became weary of them after the third time you posted your stupid crap. That was only because I'm a very patient person and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Farkel

Edited by - angharad on 20 November 2002 12:40:38

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Farkel that wasn't nice. I like his threads! They are pages long, very popular, u know the rest.

*kisses Minimus*

• minimus
    minimus

Be nice, Farkel and watch your language. You're entitled to your opinion but you also make a lot of people weary. I don't look for your approval. I could care less about the benefit of the doubt that you would give me. You're not that important. I think that you should apologize for your rotten language or edit it.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so --William Shakespeare

Hang in there Minimus.

• Farkel
    Farkel

leastamongus,

: Be nice, Farkel and watch your language.

What? Are you my nanny, now?

: You're entitled to your opinion ...

Oh, thank you for that.

:..but you also make a lot of people weary.

Be specific. I also have inspired a lot of of people. Define "weary" and exactly how I "make" them that way.

: I don't look for your approval.

Nothing to look for. You are an idiot. But I already said that.

: I could care less about the benefit of the doubt that you would give me.

Well, if you "could" care less, then care less, because if you don't it means you care more right now than you should. The insult you were pathetically trying to make is "I COULDN'T care less." Dummy.

: You're not that important.

So? Not as important as YOU, or just not important at all? How do you see my importance in your infinite wisdom and with your vast experience in determining who is important and who isn't?

You know what? You act just like a woman when you are pressed, yet you claim to be a man and a a current/former elder to boot. I think you are a woman. If I'm right, you are a liar. If I'm not, it doesn't matter: you are a man who acts and reacts like a woman.

: I think that you should apologize for your rotten language or edit it.

Fuck off. I don't give a rat what you think. IF you can think, that is.

Farkel

• found
    found

Farkel,

Isn't that supposed to be "rat's ass?" By the way, that "could care less" phrase gets to me too. (no offense minimus, I'm too new to judge).

• minimus
    minimus

shame on you, Farkel. That's the best you can do? Your language doesn't belong here.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey Farkel:

Can u explain just what the problem is with minimus? Instead of just saying that his posts are stupid, can u actually show why they're stupid?

I'm thinking along these lines. Guys like u like to take an issue and turn it inside out, anlyzing it from all sorts of different angles. You have a very comprehensive all encompassing style. Now, minimus's style is a bit simpler. He likes to ask a question or questions, some loaded others not so loaded. Then he asks others what they think and the issue is sorted out quite well usually. IMO, ur posts tend to do all the thinking for ppl, whereas minimus' leavs room for ppl to think about an issue and sort it out for themselves. Normally, I'm surprised at how in-depth a lot of the responses are in minimus' threads.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: shame on you, Farkel.

I dress in sackcloth and throw ashes all over my head thanks to your worshipfulness.

: That's the best you can do?

No, it isn't. Are your shit threads that amount to total fluff the best YOU can do? Probably.

: Your language doesn't belong here.

Says who, your worshipfulness? Fuck off, you big dummy.

bigboi,

: I'm thinking along these lines. Guys like u like to take an issue and turn it inside out, anlyzing it from all sorts of different angles. You have a very comprehensive all encompassing style.

Yep.

: Now, minimus's style is a bit simpler.

That's a major understatement if I ever saw one!

: He likes to ask a question or questions, some loaded others not so loaded. Then he asks others what they think and the issue is sorted out quite well usually.

I would like to ask you bigboi to point at ANY thread minimus ever started that evoked ANY thoughts or posts of ANY substance that made ANY difference with regards to JW issues. I'm not talking about people's opinions, bullshit or stuff they pull out of their asses at the moment that make people feel good, but stuff that REALLY cuts to the chase and makes people THINK about their religion or their life as a JW and that moves them to deal with it in a positive way in their life. If you can find one thread from "minimus" that actually did that, I can find fifty that actually didn't. I will stand by my statement that minimus contributes nothing except fluff almost all the time. Minimus does no work, minimus does not and cannot think and minimus just throws up the first thing in its mind that comes out of its ass and basks in the responses. Minimus is an idiot who likes attention and sells pure shit to get it.

:IMO, ur posts tend to do all the thinking for ppl,

Dang. That one hurt a little bit. I had hoped that my posts FORCED people to think rather than trying have me do all their thinking for them. I don't want to think for anyone. I want them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and do it for themselves. I'll have to work on that (if you are right), then.

:... whereas minimus' leavs room for ppl to think about an issue and sort it out for themselves.

Therein is why I think minimus is an idiot: minimus doesn't deal with real issues. Minimus deals with bullshit issues. Read the collective works of minimus and you will quickly get the point.

: Normally, I'm surprised at how in-depth a lot of the responses are in minimus' threads.

Considering most of the topics presented in here as of late, I would have to agree: minimus is the leader in the "deep" topics these days. I say this with my tongue stuck so firmly in my cheek that I'll need a doctor to remove it surgically.

Pity it is like that. There are so many more important things to discuss and debate. Dubs are still hurting and dubs still need information to help them make decisions that will affect their lives.

On the otherhand, I concede that this board is more for the likes of people like minimus than myself. I've known this for some time. Perhaps I'm just flailing at windmills here.

I appreciate your observations, bigboi.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 19 November 2002 23:45:36

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Can I blame Ray Franz for this never ending subject? Grow up for Christ's sake. Have you really nothing better to do than this?

Edited by - RevMalk on 19 November 2002 23:45:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit