Let's Blame Ray Franz For Everything!!!

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Can I blame Ray Franz for this never ending subject?

Talk to minimus about that. I didn't start this subject. It did.

: Grow up for Christ's sake.

Ok. Explain what I have to do to do that. Be specific. I'm a grandfather and need all the help I can get to "grow up" from you who must know so much about the subject.

: Have you really nothing better to do than this?

Sure, I do. I have lots of hobbies. But your statement begs the question "have you really nothing better to do than to ask some of us if we really have nothing better to do?"

I mean, if you had something better to do, you wouldn't be in here asking others who are also in here if they didn't have anything better to do, now would you?

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E finger-pointing loser.

Farkel

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

You are one of a kind Farkel.

Thanks for the smile.

IW

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

: Can I blame Ray Franz for this never ending subject?

Talk to minimus about that. I didn't start this subject. It did.

: Grow up for Christ's sake.

Ok. Explain what I have to do to do that. Be specific. I'm a grandfather and need all the help I can get to "grow up" from you who must know so much about the subject.

: Have you really nothing better to do than this?

Sure, I do. I have lots of hobbies. But your statement begs the question "have you really nothing better to do than to ask some of us if we really have nothing better to do?"

I mean, if you had something better to do, you wouldn't be in here asking others who are also in here if they didn't have anything better to do, now would you?

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E finger-pointing loser.

Farkel

I was talking to minimus you stupid ass.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

That's pretty funny when someone has something derogatory to say, you assume they're talking to you.

You've gotta be the largest twit I've ever witnessed. I stick up for you, agree with you, and you call names to the only one on your side.

L-O-O-K-I-N-G

R-E-A-L

G-O-D-D-A-M

S-T-U-P-I-D

F-A-R-K-E-L

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Zing......zing.......another shot over the bow.........

The twirling cross.......a magnifecent display of a true believer's devotion concluding his comments with 'you stupid ass'.

Can this thread get any funnier????

LMAO.

Danny

• minimus
    minimus

Rev, I wouldn't have talked to ya that way.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hey, you don't think Jesus ever called his funny little ride a stupid ass?

Or did he always walk? Maybe that's because he didn't have a stupid ass.

hahaha

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Thank You Minimus, that's very gentlemanly of you, but isn't this Ray/Bowen thing over with yet? I split for a few weeks and come back and we're still talking about it. It wasn't even that big of a deal to begin with, and if there wasn't a severe case of boredom around here, it wouldn't have made it past the first thread.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Farkel is LOL at danny!

YourMostWorshipfulnessReverendDipFuck,

: I was talking to minimus you stupid ass.

Of course you were, and that's why I said you should take it up with it.

That's why I said:

"Talk to minimus about that. I didn't start this subject. It did."

All your big fonts and bright colors and shouting can't change that fact, you big dimbulb dummy.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 20 November 2002 0:21:7

• minimus
    minimus

Rev, this past week a few different threads came out bashing RF. It seems that we need to get it out of our system. My point in making the post is that there's no need to go after this guy over and over again. As long as there are bashers, there will be defenders. And I'll be happy not to talk too much about Franz if THEY could just let it go. But if not.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit