be it illegal to deny the holocaust?

by comforter 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

They? The civilians killed NO ONE. Got it? NO ONE AT ALL.

Inderectly they killed millions. They supported the military and the govt.

Prom, how can you believe that the Japanese would not have used Germ warfare to protect their country?? They never surrenderd! Here are people who so embraced death they flew their planes into ships! They would commit suicide in a heartbeat and you honestly think they wouldnt gas the Americans?????

Please reread some history books on the subject.

• Mary
    Mary

Jjizro, I read the link.......I must say, I'm very disappointed that you would believe such horseshit. Let me quote:

".......There were no gassings of people going on - only of lice!......"

Oh really? Wow, wasn't that nice of the Nazi's to make sure no Jew had lice on them!! Why, they should have all gotten medals for cleanliness!! I guess that's why they rounded them all up and took their houses, their businesses, and kept meticulous records of all the Jews just before they were sent to the camps......it was all to make sure they didn't have any lice.

I guess those films I saw in high school, which the NAZIS filmed, detailing their de-humanization of the Jews was just a Hollywood fantasy - it never really happened. And all those records of Jews that suddenly vanished from the earth? Well, I guess they were all abducted by aliens.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mary,

The real louses were the Nazis!

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

Jim-It seems that you will believe what you want to believe. So be it.

I'm outa here.

Take care guys.

Jay

• JT
    JT

jIM SAYS:

"They were work camps not death camps"

########

HEY man- my mom always told me when i was a kid the old saying

It is better to be thought of as a fool and to open ones mouth and remove all doubt0

you remind me of the guys who still believe the earth is flat0

what i stated awhile back still holds true and for anyone who has followed your post knows it's true

i recall when Jim posted his first post on the jewish issue , it was such an "Innocent" little question as if he was seeking understanding, of course many here saw right thru the smoke and mirrors and laughed at you, they called you out on the carpet the moment you posted your first post

folks kept on asking JIm what is your point, what are you trying to say and you kept on hiding behind "i am merely asking this question for information only0 yea right

someone early on stated to the effect that you had an agenda, of course you denied it and many of us again laughed at you as we saw the rope easing around your neck, for we knew if you got enough rope you would hang yourself and that is what you have done,

many of us reconized early some later, but as you kept posting it all became so clear

while i would concede i have no idea in He!! how many folks actually died and i guess we really will never know- but as you started to try and "Downplay" so much stuff, once again we just laughed at you as the rope begin to be pulled over the tree, we knew it was only a matter of time before you would jump off your "High Horse" and hang yourself- smile

you remind me of a jw who is asked in service "Are you people recuiting" o no sir we are just encouraging bible reading, of course the CO just told everyone before you left the hall this morning that WE WANT BIBLE STUDIES!!

WHILE i would defend your right to believe the moon is made from cheese if you so desire, it is just funny or should i say sad to see a person who was so successful in leaving the mindset of wt only to return to a mindset much like what you left, but at least you CAN'T BE DFED

SMILE

• pomegranate
    pomegranate
    Pacifism has NEVER won a war.

Because pacifism never started a war. War mongers start wars. War mongers win wars. Leaving war mongers in power.

Its all great and dandy that Germ warefare, conentration camps, mass murders SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN but the FACT is that THEY DO and PACIFISM will never prevent that.

Pacifism is not a preventative for war, nor is it a winner of wars. It does not get involved in wars. There are no winners in war because there is ALWAYS WAR, all the time. Somewhere. It will never stop because men are born war mongers. That hate. They covet. They are jealous. They despise...War will never be won...at least by cheese cake man. He will do the grave dance until God says stop...till then, war will prevail WITH OR WITHOUT PASIFISM.

Keep your stinking wars and all your KILL KILL KILL rhetoric. You were born for it...go live it, and DIE FOR IT.

So, tell us all your great moments in the army Mr. 151 War man hero...tell us all your "gook" stories will ya? Big brave army man that would kill woman and children...Go police the nations and drop nukes on the ones that don't fit YOUR definition of civilized...

In fact, it was PACIFIST who let HITLER come to POWER. It was PACIFISTS who sat on their ASS while GERMANY and JAPAN took over EUROPE and ASIA- lets not forget Italy and AFRICA. HOW many MILLIONS could have lived if PACIFISTS would have gotten off their scared asses and done something????? There wouldnt have been a Holocaust. Good Job PACIFISTS. You got all the Jews killed. Lets not forget WWI. The PACIFISTS let that one rage on until the whole lousitania+mexico invasion scandel. GOOD JOB PACIFISTS. INSTEAD OF SAVING PEOPLE YOU ARE GETTING THEM KILLED. Its like communism, a great idea (to some) but it DOESNT WORK. Pacifism only works if EVERYONE is a Pacifist and since that will NEVER happen it doesnt work.

No, it was not pacifists that let Hitler come to power, go read you freekin history books. Pacifists do not have power struggles...Hilter was put in power BY power not pacifists. True Pacifsts refuse power...

Pacifism is a sure winner. War is the sure loser because IT is the killer. OF EVERYONE. Guilty or Innocent.

THANK YOU PACIFISTS FOR LETTING POWER HUNGRY MURDEROUS BASTARDS LIKE HITLER STAY IN POWER. Where would we be without you people....

Thank you war mongers for CONTINUING the tradition of WAR...killing and maiming in the most despicable fashion making people like 151 be your gloating follower. Go 151, run to your GOD OF WAR...and BOW DOWN TO HIM. Draft this man Oh God of War, he needs to kill somone bad. He has KILL on the mind...His veins bulge from his neck in sheer anger over something he knows NOTHING about. You couldn't have a better KILL ROBOT...he's already self programmed to kill. God USA, tell him what's bad, even if it's a lie and he will do your KILL KILL bidding. He is a mindless KILLJOY because HIS government (the USA) is his God now, the USA GOD who did covert dastardly deeds on it's own people who trusted it, with drugs, radiation, disease and chemicals covertly ~~EVIL EVIL EVIL USA on it's OWN PEOPLE...and yet he puts full trust in this EVIL GOD COUNTRY who doese not give TWO CRAPS about his life...Go bathe in your weapons of war War Monger 151. I have no use for your kind. Never have...never will.

And Prom, Japan was in no way defeated. Please look at the U.S. casualty rates in the Pacific in its Island Hopping Campaign. You will see that thousands of marines AND Japanese died fighting over these little streches of land. More would have died on the mainland. Pacifism is a failure.
    No, war is a failure. I will kill no man. That is a success.

Edited by - pomegranate on 18 November 2002 22:13:6

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mary,

The propagandists are those who try to explain it all away rather than admit that it was evil with pathetic cliches like "Why it really wasn't as bad as we've been told." " There weren't as many who died as we were told." "It didn't happen the way we were told." " Oh, that's war." As if all these excuses justifies the outcome. That's not Hollywood, that's Fantasy Land.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    The program said that the Japanese got their Jet engine tech from the Italians, and their prototype jet planes were very advanced. Some of the Japanese protypes had single jet engines (compared to the German two) and had advanced swept wing design. They were pretty fancy!

Hey Crazy,

I did a little research on this Japanese jet. It was far from being anything like you said. First of all, there was only one prototype. It was extremely difficult to fly and as a matter of fact it flew only once. And what happened? It took forever to leave take off, never went over 200 ft. and end up crashing! A second prototype was started but by then the Japanese surrendered.

• wasasister
    wasasister

May I make a suggestion?

This is probably the fifth Holocaust thread in recent days. At this point, both sides have had ample opportunity to be heard, present their arguments, debate the points, post their links, and passionately present their beliefs.

Out of respect for the people who have close ties to this event, and also our friends in Europe on whose soil WW2 was fought, perhaps we could move on. Both "sides" of the revisionist argument are fairly well-entrenched and not likely to change their views. Onlookers have had a fair exposure to both opinions.

This is not censorship or repression of controversial views; it is consideration for any of that generation who lived through a terrible time in human history.

Wasa/hoping this does not add fuel to the already hot flames

• Mary
    Mary

Jjizro said ".....Do you know any picture that is like the real thing?......"

Here's a few you might want to look at.....

Let's make sure we get that lice out of their hair eh Jjizro?

Above is a report from Himmler, reporting 363,211 Jews killed in four months.

Children subjected to medical experiments in Auschwitz.

Need I go on? These weren't "work camps" and you should be ashamed of trying to promote such a thing.

Edited by - Mary on 19 November 2002 12:17:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit