be it illegal to deny the holocaust?

by comforter 71 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty
    They were work camps not death camps, thats why they are nor called concerntration camps anymore, get itI

Ah, so let me get this straight. People were sent there just to work? And the Zyklon B was used for what? Maybe it was the German's way of motivating there works. Hmmm...I imagine if you were a child or an old person, they didn't have much work for you to day. Why were these people also sent to "work camps"? What about the accounts of Germans not being able to keep up with killing all of these "workers" when the Allies were closing in? If the pupose of these camps were to gather free labor, why the desperate attempt to kill as many Jews as possible? There are accounts of Jews being herded into barns which were then set on fire. Why?

Also, you failed to reply about the mobile killing squads that when into areas after the German army invaded. I'd be interested to read what you have to say about them. Maybe they were just recruiters looking for people for the "work camps."

• roybatty
    roybatty
    5) The Japanese jet technology was more advanced that the Germans. They had already developed Jet prototypes that were 200mph faster than our fighters and would have been capable of reaching the altitudes of our B-29s.

Crazy, I'd never heard this before. Could you please let me know where I could find more information on this?

Thanks,

Mike aka roybatty.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Work camps??? For who?? Those 15-25?? Do you think that the little kids and grandparents worked?? Do you need furnaces to help people work?? Did Zyclon B get rid of blisters????

• pomegranate
    pomegranate
    1) MORE Japanese would have died if we had invaded Japan.

Japan was ALREADY defeated (go read Eisenhower/Churchill and other military men), there was no need for invasion or the
    bomb(s).

2) The Japanese had already annilated 250,000 Chinese civilians with germ warfare. The Japanese germ warfare program was funded like our own Manhatten project. It was HUGE!!!

So, that gives the US the green light to anniliate Japanese civilians? Warped logic you have there dude.

3) The Japanese had perfected special ceramic bombs to deliver plague infected fleas.

So, that gives the US the green light to kill the civilians instead of going after the military machine?

4) The Japanese were developing an intercontinental bomber to bomb the West Coast of the U.S. with GERM WARFARE.

So, that gives the US the green light to kill the civilians instead of going after the military machine?

5) The Japanese jet technology was more advanced that the Germans. They had already developed Jet prototypes that were 200mph faster than our fighters and would have been capable of reaching the altitudes of our B-29s.

6) It would have taken the Japanese at most another year to fully implement their Jet Fighter and Bomber programs and WE would have gotten our ASSES rocked.

So in retrospect, the 200,000 civilians that died were a drop in the Bucket compared the the # of people who would have died if we didnt drop them.

I believe you have posted the most SPECUALTION I have ever seen in one post. It must be the 151 you be drinkin eh?

"American military planners officially estimated that an invasion of the Japanese mainland would cost 20,000 to 46,000 casualties. Those figures were then systematically and continually increased into the millions in postwar justifications by Truman, Churchill and many others. (This was unaccompanied by any discussion of the morality of taking civilian lives to reduce military casualties, but that moral line had long since been crossed in Nanjing, Guernica, Hamburg, Dresden, London, Coventry and the conventional firebombing of Tokyo and sixty-five other Japanese cities. Deliberate destruction of civilian populations was characteristic of World War II; the innovation at Hiroshima was the nature of the weapon, not the nature of the target.) - Paul Boyer, Hiroshima's Shadow

Lets not forget that the Japanese could have surrendered after Hiroshima but refused.

You better go reread history. You have twisted it beyond belief.

"During [Secretary of War Henry Stimson's] recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings: first, on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly, because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face.'"

The author: Gen. Dwight Eisenhower.

On a sick note, the head of the Japanese germ warfare unit and the man responsible for 250,000+ deaths became a top advisor to the U.S. germ warfare program after the war in exchange for immunity.

As I have said before...American NAZI's, German NAZI's, Japanese NAZI's...ALL killing CIVILIANS.

There is not ONE INNOCENT NATION and ALL ARE GUILTY UP TO THEIR EYES.

Edited by - pomegranate on 18 November 2002 18:14:37

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Royal,

It was on the History channel on Sunday?? Maybe it was Saturday.....it was called Secrets of the Axis or something like that. Pretty spooky stuff.

Prom,

How do you figure it would have only cost 40,000 lives to invade Japan??? Have you somehow forgotten that the Japanese NEVER surrendered??? How many people died defeating Germany???? Are you suggesting that if we had the atomic bomb in 1942 that we should not have used it??? How many millions of French, English, German, Russians and Jews died fighting the war YOUR way. INVASION, INVASION, INVASION. 40,000 my ass! You stick up for the Japanese as if they were some humane group of people and we were wrong for frying them. How many people did they kill??? THEY Started the WAR. The took over ALL of Southeast Asia and brutalised everyone. You gladly stick up for the japanese civilians but yet you attempt to castrate the U.S. for protecting millions of Americans. You pacifist crap is WRONG. The Japanese killed 250,000 chinese with GERM warfare, NOT because they were a threat, but out of retaliation of the Doolittle raid . You think they wouldnt have used Germ warefare if we invaded JAPAN???? You are NUTS.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Royal,

The program said that the Japanese got their Jet engine tech from the Italians, and their prototype jet planes were very advanced. Some of the Japanese protypes had single jet engines (compared to the German two) and had advanced swept wing design. They were pretty fancy! If they had gone into production, we would have been wasted. The long range bomber had 6 engines but due to the massive amounts of fuel that would have been needed to fly to the U.S. had virtually no payload- hence the Germ warfare. There were also plans to drop the Plague in San Diego via submare launched planes. I guess the Japanese had some super subs that could be used as carries. (I think the planes were rocket assisted at take off). Anyways, it was a really interesting (and freaky) program and im sure it will be on again soon.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Royal,

Here is the program:

Time Machine
    Last Secrets of the Axis

Saturday , November 16 11:00 AM-1:00 PM

In this 2-hour special investigating the remarkable historical confluence that led to the rise of German-Japanese cooperation during WWII, we reveal the story of Karl Haushofer, the keeper of many Axis secrets. A distinguished German geography professor, he coined the term "geopolitics" and laid an intellectual rationale for a German-Japanese alliance and a link between the Aryan myths and samurai traditions. We'll also examine Axis activity in the Middle East. TV G
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

JJ,

Thats about as much Bullshit as your holocaust 'proof'.

Hiroshima's city centre was targeted because its high population and 
    building density would maximally display to the Soviets the killing 
    and destructive power of America's new weapon.
    What a load of shit. If that was the case they would have nuked Tokyo or Kobe.
    I like how everyone seems to forget that Japan still controlled virtually all 
    of southeast asia. How hard would it have been to pull back those troops 
    to defend Japan? 
    According to the principles of your 'article' we would have nuked korea
    and vietnam. Granted, McArthur wanted to nuke China.
    Lets not forget that Stalin already knew about the nukes....
  • pomegranate
    pomegranate
    How do you figure it would have only cost 40,000 lives to invade Japan???

Those aren't my figures. That was the US military's figures. It's on record and so are the post bomb statistical up creeps.

Have you somehow forgotten that the Japanese NEVER surrendered???

Say Wha?

The Japanese Surrender Documents: WWII

TRANSLATION of Foreign Minister Shiegemitsu's credentials

TRANSLATION

HIROHITO,

By the Grace of Heaven, Emperor of Japan, seated on the Throne occupied by the same Dynasty changeless through ages eternal,

To all who these Presents shall come, Greeting!

We do hereby authorise Mamoru Shigemitsu, Zyosanmi, First Class of the Imperial Order of the Rising Sun to attach his signature by command and in behalf of Ourselves and Our Government unto the Instrument of Surrender which is required by the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers to be signed.

In witness whereof, We have hereunto set Our signature and caused the Great Seal of the Empire to be affixed.

Given at Our Palace in Tokyo, this first day of the ninth month of the twentieth year of Syowa, being the two thousand six hundred and fifth year from the Accession of the Emperor Zinmu.

Seal of
    the
    Empire
    Signed: HIROHITO

How many people died defeating Germany????

What does that have to do with Japanese civilians being slaughtered by the worst split second instantaneous mass murder in mankind's history? As well as the decades of POST BOMB HOLOCAUST? Japan was the REAL WWII HOLOCAUST.

Are you suggesting that if we had the atomic bomb in 1942 that we should not have used it???

I am suggesting the atomic bomb should NEVER have been used PERIOD. I am suggesting that germ warfare should NEVER have been used PERIOD. I am suggesting that labor camp injustices should NEVER have been committed PERIOD.

How many millions of French, English, German, Russians and Jews died fighting the war YOUR way.

My way? If it was MY WAY, there would never have been any war. So no one would have died by war. PERIOD.

INVASION, INVASION, INVASION. 40,000 my ass!

You said it not me.

You stick up for the Japanese as if they were some humane group of people and we were wrong for frying them.

I stick up for ALL innocent civilians, Japanese, Jew, German, American...and yeah, your true violent uncontrolled self is leaking out.

How many people did they kill???

They? The civilians killed NO ONE. Got it? NO ONE AT ALL.

THEY Started the WAR.

Civilians do not start war. Military does.

The took over ALL of Southeast Asia and brutalised everyone.

So, that means the US can involk a flatten the innocent civilian policy even though Japan's military was already on the door step of defeat?

You gladly stick up for the japanese civilians but yet you attempt to castrate the U.S. for protecting millions of Americans.

As I said, it is a proven FACT that Japan was already defeated, as major military figures have stated PLAINLY. So your millions of Americans saved farce is a blatant piece of bovine anal push through.

You pacifist crap is WRONG.

No, people like YOU are wrong and very dangerous.

The Japanese killed 250,000 chinese with GERM warfare, NOT because they were a threat, but out of retaliation of the Doolittle raid.

So how is that reason for the USA to drop A Bombs on Japan? Since when does the USA drop A bombs for another nations plight? NEVER. Since when did it become the USA's business to punish Japan's civilians UNJUSTIFIABLY, for something their MILITARY did to some Chinese prisoners? NEVER. Your self concocted reasoning for dropping the big A's on Japan are your own fanciful war mongering philia.

You think they wouldnt have used Germ warefare if we invaded JAPAN????

They were already in defeat. They would have and could have done nothing. I'm quite sure Eisenhower knew the deal better than you could ever dream of knowing it. I can see your reading his admission isn't even good enough for you. So be it. Live your I LOVE WAR life as you see fit.

You are NUTS.
    Nice one. Actually I am fruit. pomegranate.
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I am suggesting the atomic bomb should NEVER have been used PERIOD. I am suggesting that germ warfare should NEVER have been used PERIOD. I am suggesting that labor camp injustices should NEVER have been committed PERIOD.

Thats all it is prom, a suggestion, not a SOLUTION. Pacifism has NEVER won a war. Its all great and dandy that Germ warefare, conentration camps, mass murders SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN but the FACT is that THEY DO and PACIFISM will never prevent that. In fact, it was PACIFIST who let HITLER come to POWER. It was PACIFISTS who sat on their ASS while GERMANY and JAPAN took over EUROPE and ASIA- lets not forget Italy and AFRICA. HOW many MILLIONS could have lived if PACIFISTS would have gotten off their scared asses and done something????? There wouldnt have been a Holocaust. Good Job PACIFISTS. You got all the Jews killed. Lets not forget WWI. The PACIFISTS let that one rage on until the whole lousitania+mexico invasion scandel. GOOD JOB PACIFISTS. INSTEAD OF SAVING PEOPLE YOU ARE GETTING THEM KILLED. Its like communism, a great idea (to some) but it DOESNT WORK. Pacifism only works if EVERYONE is a Pacifist and since that will NEVER happen it doesnt work.

THANK YOU PACIFISTS FOR LETTING POWER HUNGRY MURDEROUS BASTARDS LIKE HITLER STAY IN POWER. Where would we be without you people....

And Prom, Japan was in no way defeated. Please look at the U.S. casualty rates in the Pacific in its Island Hopping Campaign. You will see that thousands of marines AND Japanese died fighting over these little streches of land. More would have died on the mainland. Pacifism is a failure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit