A Question to all men out there

by sunshineToo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Twack @ Simon.

Francois, I am dissapointed in you.

*goes to bed and sulks*

Btw, don't you even dare asking if it's that time of the month... cause I'll get furious at you.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

WOW, I diddn't expect this much replies! Thank you, guys!!!

Well, the reason I asked this question is that my husband (my fiancee back then) went out to the nearest Wall Mart (that was the only drug store in that shopping center) and got me a bottle of Midol.

I was soooooo impressed. I usually don't have any pain when I have my period, but at that time I was dying. He said that he didn't want me to be in pain. sigh.....isn't he great or what?

• seven006
    seven006

The new lady that I have recently began seeing had gone through this female predicament recently. At the same time she had developed muscle spasms with a lot of pain in her neck and back from rock climbing a few days before. I took her into her room and placed a hot wet towel on her back and neck for a half hour changing it when it cooled down to bring some moist heat to her aching muscles. Then I took some scented massage oil and rubbed her back, neck, shoulders and upper legs for an hour to relieve some of the pain. After the full body massage I set her feet into a heated vibrating foot massage tub filled with warm water. After a half hour of that I sat her on the couch with her head on my lap and rubbed her head and neck while we watched a video on TV. After the movie was over I gave her a big hug and a kiss and drove home so she could get some sleep.

One thing I have learned in my life when it comes to women is they have a very long memory. You might as well make some of those memories as good as you can.

Nice guys do not finish last.

Dave

PS: Yes, I am on drugs.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just want to clarify something for the guys....

Not every woman gets period pain. I never have. A few years ago I was starting to get bloating, but that's been the extent of my menstral problems. Actually, since I went on the pill, I haven't had any period problems at all.

I guess some of us are lucky.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Not every woman gets period pain. I never have

What Prisca said is true. Until recently, I have never had any period pain. I still do not get PMS.

Robyn

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Let's say you are out with your girlfriend/wife for a nice lunch in a nice restaurant. Then, all of sudden she is in pain!!! Well, she is having her monthly thing. What would you do?

I'd play a second movement from any Mozart piano sonata for her. It works.

What would you do?

Farkel

• fulano
    fulano

Would become gay right away..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit