Simon:

*thwack*

Angharad said I could

XW

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Xena,

Could you give me a *THWACK* as well?

Lin gave me a slap on the head a while back, but I was asleep at the time so I didn't feel it and I still think that all women's menstrual cycles run like clockwork!

Spanner

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Spanner-

Silly rabbit, you can't "request" a thwack!!!

Lin gave me a slap on the head a while back, but I was asleep at the time so I didn't feel it

Ya know what they say---- Snooze ya lose!!

XW, of the "still thinks boys are dumb" class

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, ok ... form an orderly queue and no sticks heavier than 2x2 please

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    This situation would never happen to me.We would'nt be out in public in the first place.My boyfriend keeps me chained up at home that time of month.He says he is just doing his duty to keep the streets safer.

RubyTuesday,

I had a real good belly laugh over that one!

Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Let's say you are out with your girlfriend/wife for a nice lunch in a nice restaurant. Then, all of sudden she is in pain!!! Well, she is having her monthly thing. What would you do?

What?? Short of the man being with his first girlfriend, why is this question being asked? How insensitive is the man if he doesn't know the answer to this one?

It is simple. Ask her what she wants or needs right now. If it is Midol or a tampon, go to the drugstore and get some. If she needs to go home and rest, take her home. Her needs are what is important right then, not the dinner out. I am surprised that taking her home was not an option.

After a few months of being with her, you will know what to do.

Men make such a big deal out of a normal body function. The biology of it is simple enough, the women have the hard part! Yet, some men will not even go to a store to buy tampons...hell, I will change her tampon for her, it doesn't bother me. Personally, I like the look of shock in her eyes when I do...

Yes, some women are major bitches when PMS kicks in. Put up with it as best you can and try to comfort her. Hell, my then spouse put up with me when I was bitchy...

BTW, an extra bonus with some women is that they get VERY horny when on their periods. So it does not have to be a hardship for the man at all.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 19 November 2002 17:4:29

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Outoftheorg, I really liked your answer.

Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    BTW.I once offered my wife two aspirins.She asked me what they were for.I told her that they were for her headache.She said that she didn"t have a headache.SOOOO! I said good, " lets make love!"

Blueblades, I am going to remember that one!

The people here are cracking me up today.

Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    But it shows me that he does care about these things. His mother did a good job raising him. Even if it was by herself..To me, not caring what others think and helping me, that is more manly than acting embarassed or ashamed of this type of situation. My husband will always be sexy just for that.

Xandria

Xandria,

He sounds one hell of a good hubby.

BTW, your artwork is awesome.

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit