by sunshineToo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

PMS = Putting up with Mens Shit

Learned that from my daughters

Lew W

• alfie
    alfie

OK, I'm jumping back in with both feet,(which will probably have to be removed later). Yeah, we guys do usually try to pass this kind of thing off with humour, but only because we don't really understand what women have to go through and of course we're such big, tough beings we think "Ahhh, what's a little pain?" Really though fellas, we do need to be kind, patient and try to do what the women in our lives ask of us. Having grown up with a lot of females in my family, and having been married for over twenty five years, as well as raising a daughter and a niece, I've come to appreciate(though not fully) that a little extra kindness and consideration can help during this time.

PS- I hope none of the ladies take this as sexist, because I am being serious

alfie

• Xandria
    Xandria

Alfie,

Between you, lew and a few others including my husband. There may be help for the male species yet.

Xandria

• SYN
    SYN

Simon, I sincerely hope your couch is comfortable and that you have already hidden a large fluffy pillow in your lounge somewhere, because you're going to become very close to that piece of furniture this evening.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

SYN,

He might not be that lucky!!! Might be confined outside in the doghouse.
    LOL

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Affire, too funny!!!

• Europe
    Europe

Francois:

HOWEVER. Men, I submit, are jerked around by hormones, chemicals in their blood, EVERY DAY

Fine, but are you in so much pain that you need to go to bed? Dont think so!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, this is THE week for me, and Big Tex kindly bought me a box of Ding Dongs when he went to the store yesterday. Now that's love! I sneaked one when I got home (so the kids wouldn't see Mommy have a before-dinner dessert), and had one before bed last night with a big cold glass of milk - yum - and strongly resisted the urge to have one for breakfast (again, too hard to explain to my audience, so I had a chocolate croissant when I got to work). Big Tex knows how to take care of me.

Nina

• Angharad
    Angharad
    She's obviously taking you for a ride getting you to take her to a nice expensive restaurant when you are not going to 'get any'. Walk out ...

Hmmm something is wrong here MacDonalds expensive - I'm confused.

Couch??? Try the shed

Also all the women on this thread have my permission to thump Simon at least once....

*Sits down and shares Prisca's pop corn*

• Simon
    Simon

ladies, ladies ... some of you seem to be a little on edge and have a very short fuse. S'ok, I understand ...

... time of the month?

I may as well go down guns blazing !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit