Which actor would you most like to ..

by BATHORY 21 Replies latest jw friends

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

Well my little Pleb
    Ask yourself why YOU selected actors, in doing so help me illustrate why it is actors are revered so much. (you will be surprised at the answer. I went to see Carl in his grave and found out why it is so). I mean to say as far as contribution to humanity a bricklayer makes much more of a sacrifice. Some to are rich (in case you are this shallow) Nice Smile Xman. LMFAO

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

I take the inference of the bricklayer.

Born, lay brick, go hard, kids n all 9 yards, aquire 7.5 properties, live in the one with the least class, find your poker machine hobby in retirement, kids buying hot dogs and speaker bins for their RX3's, get the shits with it all, sit with big undies, white tights wearing " old cheese " on the portico most of the day regreting not persuing your 007 childhood inclinations, die.

Actors ramefication on bricky;

Bricklayer goes to cinema views actor, elicit joy / pathos / laughter whatever for 2 + hours, life goes on, lay more brick.....

WTF is carl ?? are you talkin about COJ by any stretch ???

• gumby
    gumby

.... be manager for ? Elizebeth Shue

Also have beer with ?? Elizebeth Shue

Also have a D & M with ?? Elizebeth Shue

That blond babe has always turned me on.

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

So what are you saying bath??

Do you think theat brickies have the same rate of being institutionalised as those Actors whom you are idolising(don't bother saying you not).

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Manager for George Clooney. (for the same reasons as LB for Hanks)

Beer with Bernie Mac (seems like it would be alot of fun..but then again..)

Diamond

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Which person would you like to portray yourself in a movie? Me: Melanie Griffith

• Shakita
    Shakita

George Clooney for all of the above, seems like a real nice guy, and not too bad to look at either!

Yum!

Mrs. Shakita

• jgnat
    jgnat

.... be manager for ? Will Smith. He is smart and a cutie, too. What can I say?

Also have beer with ?? Anthony Hopkins. That actor is a chameleon. And I want to know what he talks about when he is loosened up.

Also have a D & M with ?? Clint Eastwood. He has quietly made a great career for himself, and is too old to get any "ideas".

Edited by - jgnat on 18 November 2002 13:49:2

• breeze
    breeze

Whatever she wants........

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Meet.....Clint Eastwood

Shag.....Heidi Klum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit