BATHORY

.... be manager for ?

Also have beer with ??

Also have a D & M with ??

There is reason i ask

Bathory : Whom becoming of the hollywood class

• LB
    LB

Manager for, Tom Hanks, I'd live well on 10% of that salary.

I think Bruce Willis would be fun to have a beer with.

IF D&M is something sexual involving wesson oil and a get out of jail free card from the wife, then it has to be Meg Ryan.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

What IS a D&M Bathory??

• Prisca
    Prisca

Deep & Meaningful

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Whew! I must confess my mind went south with LB on that one! lol

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'd manage.... Julia Roberts

I'd have a beer with ... director Ron Howard (a diversity of experiences, all interesting to me)

I'd like a D&M with ... Charlize Theron

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Well let's see, I think I could manage having a deep & meaningful beer with Nicholas Cage.

• Perry
    Perry

If a girl asked me out for a D & M, I'd just figure she meant, dinner and a movie. But, deep and meaningful is way too out there for me. Too many emotional battle scars at the hands of the happiest people in all the earth.

Yikes .....

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

Would like most to manage George Bush I think his acting needs help buit i think he could be marketable
    as for the other two i don't think i would like to dedicate any liesure time with an actor
    a person who makes his life by pretending to be somthing he/she isn't doesn't entice for good company or D&M's

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Gopher, nice choice man, your one classy dude.

Wishbone ( im still thinking of a moniker for you ), i thought you were pissed off with us all and went sobbing away last week, ego in hand ???

Not that i am even remotely interested but are you talking about dubbya or Snr ?? Anyhum they both are IMO too much of a cliche to attract anything more than a cameo in 'days of our lives'.

Also old boy, you obviously labour under the delusion that you are meaningfull and interesting.

I put it to you, that you are dubious.

Your representation here is not above board, that is to say, i am of the opinion, from reading your 28 empty posts that you are not whom you sketch yourself to be. Now that could be congenital, or purposefull, or even beyond that, i dunno but....

A call for acceptance, a reason for visiting here, making out that you have a long lost friend here ??

Hmmm, who is pretending to be some whom he \ she isnt ??

Having established your pretentiousness, yougo on to say that you will not dedicate any of your liesure time with an actor a person whom makes his life by pretending to be something that he isnt.

Well goooooolllleyy mr thighbone, your right, they dont make for good company!

Bathory : Whom cant sleep dagnammit.

BTW cockburn, its a difficult concept pal, but thats why they call em, like ummm, ACTORS, they fucken act, do ya get it now ?????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit