Should America Start Closing the Borders?

by pettygrudger 38 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Tell me, if you live in the US, are you AMERICAN? I mean, by blood? Unless you are Native American, the answer is NO. I myself am Cheq, Scot, Irish & English. We are mutts from here there and everywhere, and regardless if it us as an individual that moved here, or our great-grandparents, it makes no difference. The United States was build upon immigrants, oh how soon we forget...

Eyegirl, tell me, what nationality is YOUR ethinic background? You sure as heck are too pale to be Native American.

Edited by - MrMoe on 17 November 2002 15:12:56

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

NOOO

Is just my opinion. This Country is supposedly all about Freedom. I for one wouldn't want other countries to follow suit if the US were to do such a thing. I enjoy the freedom that is allowed and don't want to be confined to ONLY the US. Just a thought.

• COMF
    COMF

A flashback to the cold war era...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am half native american,,,,,,,,, half irish....... so half of me can stay..........hehheheh.

I am just trying to lighten the mood, and really hate to get too involved in speaking my mind of politics , because we all have our own ideas. So I prefer to not say too much.

I am a pale native american , maybe I just need some sun.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

lol lyin eyes - I'm exactly 1/2 sioux indian myself - & 1/2 german - perhaps between my 1/2 & your 1/2 they can make a whole!

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Very, very selective legal immigration. Mine both land borders and stop illegal immigration, send all illegals back regardless of circumstances.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ive said it before and I'll say it again.

I dont give a rats ass about LEGAL immigration. But ILLEGALS should be shot. They can give out all the Green cards they want. We need immigrants, but just track them......

• LB
    LB

Of course we need to close our borders. OH and as has been suggested if I don't like the open borders I should go back to my country of origin? I'd love to. Only one little problem with that. If I leave the government will take the majority of MY money and give it away to the little border jumpers who refuse to earn a living themselves. I'd leave in a heartbeat if it weren't for that.

Still we do have serious problems here. We have what, the two largest unprotected borders on the planet and we also seem to be the most hated place on earth these days. So what should we do? Continue as we are? We'd better make some serious changes or it's going to get very very bad soon.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Celia,

You keep your butt right here in the USA. You too CoolBreeze!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit