weak people

by vanilla sky 37 Replies latest jw friends

• vanilla sky
    vanilla sky

Thanks Ruby Tuesday , I wonder if LB is gonna thump my skull, he looks like someone i dont wanna mess with.

• Valis
    Valis

Perhaps what vanilla is trying to describe what some do when they leave JWland like join the Southern Baptist convention, or other mindless religious drivel because some are indeed weak and haven't a clue about being their own person. They replace one set of strictures on their life with another. Some however go to another religion because they really believe in Dog and Jesus and all that, are too smart to be JWs, but still want some spiritual life.. Fine line but it is there..IMO.

Eh Minimus, perhaps you being unable to understand the presenting question is a lesson for you in regards asking goofy ass questions all the time..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Robdar
    Robdar
    .As long as I upset the masses i know i am thinking for myself...no more "Herd Mentality" for me!!

Oh please, there is a big difference between being argumentative and not being of the herd mentality. So far, you have offered nothing outstanding, just a lot of piss and vinegar. It is going to take a bigger effort than you've exerted to upset the masses enough to become the most hated poster on this board.

Robyn

• minimus
    minimus

uhh, Valueless, could you make that statement a little more understandable?

• Valis
    Valis

mini...I'm just giving you hell, besides I like some of your goofy ass questions..*LOL** BTW, are you not running on all cylinders today? Having a hard time w/discernment are we? Perhaps laying off the crack for a a while might help..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Sassy Emperor" class

• minimus
    minimus

o.k. Val, You got me.I've got a long way to go to get to "the sassy emperor class".I keep thinking about Howard Stern's tape of Kirk Douglas asking the question...."What are you saying??????"....If you've heard it, it's pathetically hysterical.

• LB
    LB

I don't thump anyone these days Vanilla. And I wasn't insulted by your Santana comment in the least. I honestly didn't understand what you were talking about, but vodka does explain a lot.

• Farkel
    Farkel

jjrizo,

: Stick with me and you will be the 2nd most hated person on this site! LOL

You confuse your arguments being bashed with being hated. That''s a big leap. One can hate the message and still care for the messenger, you know.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit