Sad Songs

by Larry 108 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I absolutely love that song native,,,,,,,, pearl jam............ oh , where oh , where can my baby be, the lord took her away from me,,,,,, she's gone to heaven so I've got to be good, so I can see my baby when I leave .............( bum bump bump) this world..........

Wow love, that voice,,,,,,,,,,, great song.

And Crazy did you say Patsy..........omg.................. Patsy,,,,, can do em all in........

I've got your class ring, that proved you cared, and it still looks the same as when you gave it dear, the only thing, different , the only thing new, I got your class ring........ she's got you................

I could go on and on with Patsy......... but I couldnt do her justice.............. Forever Patsy

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

Cowboy got me hooked on the cd "Purple" from the group Cross Canadian Ragweed. i never realized how much this song would hit me til i was driving to work one morning......got there with mascara all running down my face

On A Cloud

I was a wise man

I lived my life

As if tomorrow wasnt there

I loved my people

I walked the line

Now Im flyin through the air

On a cloud

On a cloud

On a cloud

Lookin down

Tell my brothers that I love em

Tell my sister that Im free

Tell my children, oh how I miss em

But Heavens waitin there for me

On a cloud

On a cloud

On a cloud

Lookin down

And Im flyin like a bird

Its everything that you heard

Keep your eyes up in the sky

You might see me sailing by

Farewell fine people

Well meet again

In a better time and place

A look toward the Heaven

When I cross your mind

You just might see my face

On a cloud

On a cloud

On a cloud

Lookin down

• undercover
    undercover

Amazing Grace played on the bagpipes.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"Butterfly Kisses"

"All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Vince Vance & The Valiants, because that played a lot the year I had my miscarriage (which I had over Thanksgiving - no fun at all). I love the song, but I always tear up and think of the baby I didn't have. My doctor talked us into trying for a baby again, saying I shouldn't end my efforts with a miscarriage, and it was good advice because we had our Jackson a year and a half later, and I can't picture life without him. But it would have been nice to have three . . .

Nina

• Eric
    Eric

Nativenyr, LyinEyes,

That "Pearl Jam" song is called Last Kiss.

Written by Wayne Cochran, and originally recorded by J. Frank Wilson & the Cavaliers back about three decades ago. Proof your parents generation listed to some pretty f***ed up stuff.

Eric

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Mackin, I did download it and listen to it! That's a funeral sad kind of song!!! I tell ya, now you know how to pick a sad song!!!

Lilacs, I'll remember not to do that!!! lol

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

ERIC: THANK YOU ...THANK YOU!!!!!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Everybody Hurts by REM is a good one too!

• wildfire
    wildfire

hi I WILL SEND A FEW SAD SONGS THAT ARE FAVORITES OF MINE ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY I MAKE LOTS OF CDS FOR MY OWN PLEASURE AND HERE THEY ARE :::::: LISA, LISA AND CULT JAM ,,, THE SONG IS ALL CRIED OUT AND ANOTHER ONE IS HOW CAN I HELP YOU SAY GOODBYE BY PATTY LOVELESS,,,,,,, AND OF COURSE WILDFIRE BY MICHAEL MURPHY (LOVE THAT ONE CAN YOU TELL) AND BLUER THAN BLUE BY MICHAEL JOHNSON..... HOPE YOU FIND THEM THEY ARE GREAT SAD SONGS..............ALSO DAN FOGELBERG.......SAME OLD LANG SINE

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    YOU SAY GOODBYE BY PATTY LOVELESS

That song always make me tear up too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit