jackass

by Adam 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Well I personally don't care for those types of shows or movies, but that is just personal preference. I do feel that if you watch one and then try the stunts yourself..well you need to take the responsibility for the actions.

Sometimes I do wish though movies makers would quit putting ideas in suggestive peoples heads..whenever I see a movie preview showing different and more brutal ways to kill or mame people I shutter knowing or imagining the weirdos out there that are getting ideas....

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

personally i saw the movie and laughed my a$$ off. and frankly, i'm with Adam. it's time to stop blaming everyone else for your problems. take some responsibility. if this kid was in high school, surely he's already had basic science courses. it's quite logical that gasoline and matches are a bad combination if you're wearing either. DERRRRR!!

• LB
    LB

We do live in a time of people not accepting responsibility. We've seen the leaders of our nation do exactly that. Teachers do it, everyone does it.

Not my fault, it isn't, really

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit