name your addiction

by Vivamus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Sushi and dark chocolate, preferably Godiva or Maison du Chocolat.

Nina, of the Raw Fish is Yummy Class

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Diet Pepsi. Or Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, or Cherry flavored versions of Diet Coke or Pepsi. But with caffeine. I'm good for an aggregate of 3 or 4 liters a day.

• Mary
    Mary

FOOD!! More specifically, anything bad for me..........carbs are really tough to overcome. However, I've managed to lose 27 pounds since I first found out I had de cancer........I was in shock at first so I didn't crave anything. Then I started eating just fruits, veggies, whole grain products, herbal teas, vitamins.............

I've fallen off the wagon somewhat in the last couple of weeks, but at least I haven't put any weight back on. Today so far I've had rye toast and 2 glasses of fresh OJ for breakie, carrot juice and veggie burger for lunch..........I WANT CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!

I can't wait till I can start exercising again, as I find that that helps control cravings really well.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Cheese....the perfect food. It is wonderful cold or hot. Melted or hard. My saying is "there is no such thing as too much cheese."

• mouthy
    mouthy

POOR COMFORTER!!!!!!!!I FEEL FOR YOU>GET A LIFE!!

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Alien(s)...................

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

The Merrian-Webster Dictionary on the meaning of the word addiction:

1: the quality or state of being addicted 2: compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine or alcohol) characterized by well-defined psychological symptoms upon withdrawal; also persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful.

Dear Vivamus,

Smoking is harmful to your health. Please see your family physician for help.

Thankfully I'am not addicted to anything.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Catfish! Corn meal battered and deep fried! I gotta have a fix a least once a week.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

AwakenedAndFree....try some cheese. You will feel better. And addicted.

• troucul
    troucul

Buffalo wings and strip clubs,

oh, and liquor, and cigarettes, cigars, chocolate, sex....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit