name your addiction

by Vivamus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Gave up cigarettes some 30 years ago, and will never smoke again, because I don't want to have to quit again. Love beer but not drinking the stuff has never bothered me. Now we come to coffee. If Juan Valdez should suddenly stop producing the stuff I would want one of you to shoot me.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Sex is a wonderful substitue for ciggies when you quit, or anything else for that matter... maybe that is why I am having such a hard time quitting somking... *whine whine*

• Francois
    Francois

Fentanyl, oxycontin and other opiates ever since I fell that 25 feet to earth and had to be bolted together again.

Cigarettes. My grandfather grew tobacco on his farm while I was growing up. Natch us kids would get our hands on cured leaves in the tobacco curing barn and smoke it, turn green, almost die, then recover.

Women - Natural enough.

Saltwater Fishing - nothing like it. Even women aren't so addicting.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Glad I am not the only addict in here

One thing I do not appreciate of this new addiction is the smell my house has now. I mean, it smells!

Other addictions, erm, no, I can handle about anything as long as I have that rush that comes from ciggies.

• comforter
    comforter

the nameless one is addcited to spiritual things.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

What Comfy... you mean spirits?

• comforter
    comforter

viv

the nameless one's addiction to spirits is another story. LOL. but the spiritual things he had in mind are things of *the* spirit. you know. bible study, meetings, meditation and prayer. field service. and not seeing hairy porter and the chamber of demons.

• Shakita
    Shakita

CHOCOLATE! my favorite: Hershey Kisses! Yum.....

• Matty
    Matty

I'm addicted to my cell phone. I fondle it lovingly and everywhere I go, it goes too. I even take it to bed with me and kiss it goodnight.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Smoking and motorbikes.For me theres nothing like the rush of thundering along the road with a vee twin,and having a smoke afterwards,better than sex?,never,good though.

Take care,

Rich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit