The Assyrian started to attack from Australia

by opusdei1972 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

The GB has been preparing the flock for the Assyrian's attack, that now is starting from Australia:

Elders, you can learn some helpful lessons from what we have just discussed: (1) The best thing you can do to prepare for the future attack of “the Assyrian” is to strengthen your faith in God and help your brothers to do the same. (2) When “the Assyrian” attacks, you must be completely convinced that Jehovah will save us. (3) At that time, the direction that you receive from Jehovah’s organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether we agree with them or not, because obeying these instructions will save our lives.

ws13 11/15 pp. 15-20

As we see, the RC is being manipulated by the Assyrian. So, no matter how many sexual abusers can be in organization, witnesses must obey the instructions of the GB.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    "the Assyrian" hahahaha
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Dear Brothers,

Since we are so close to the end of this system and knowing Satan's anger, we realize that we will face opposition to our life-saving work. The Faithful and Discreet Slave has decided to issue the following decrees.

1) Do not watch any worldly news stations that speak unfavorably of the organization, via television or the Internet.

2) Do not read any worldly literature that speaks unfavorably of the organization, via television or the Internet.

3) Meet in small groups for the meetings. Basements are preferable.

4) All qualified ministers engaged in the Urban Witnessing work are to remain silent at all times.

5) Continue to donate money to the WTBTS.

6) STFU and be blessed.

DD

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

DATA-DOG, you forgot that an item right between item 2 and 3.

- All Kingdom Halls and other property will be sold. Our meeting will be carried out at the homes of faithful and loyal elders, who's conduct demonstrates strict alliance to the organization

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh, you are right!!

3-a) Reports are being heard around the world of brothers selling their homes to engage in the full time preaching work. Surely, this is a wise use of their time and "valuable things" in the coming months before Armageddon!

DD

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Damn! You beat me to it OPUSDEI1972!
  • sir82
    sir82
    Assyria....Australia....both start & end with the letter A.....it's a sign I tell ya!
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The Assyrian started to attack from Australia - does that mean he's the king of the south?

Wait a minute ...

Hang on ...

Am I mixing up my prophecies?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Wait a minute ...

Hang on ...

Am I mixing up my prophecies?

Maybe it's a "type & anti-type" thing?

Doc

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    I wonder what will be the next attack of "the Assyrian". I would be interesting to review the tax exemptions of this cult in US.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit